All Discussions Tagged 'america' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should You Believe What They Tell You or What You See?

Sometimes I wish I could just passively accept what my government monarchs and their mainstream media mouthpieces feed me on a daily basis…

Started by National Director, Dee

21 on Sunday
Reply by Steve

Life in Post-Truth America

Next month Americans will experience the fifteenth anniversary of the time that the President of the United States shook his finger at the…

9 on Saturday
Reply by Anthony Ibbott

HOROWITZ: The Left’s War Against Justice And Peace: What Conservatives Still Must Understand About Progressives

When rioters and “protesters” defend criminals and attack the police it is not a protest. It is an attack. When radicals and rioters defe…

13 Dec 12
Reply by ROBERT F PELSANG

Do we want to go back ( 16th century ) England In 1688...lets join and solitify against those who suppress

IN 1688 Chief Justice of Kings Bench, instructed the jury that , " anything that shall disturb the government or make mischief  and stir am…

Started by james gencarelli

0 Dec 3

Palestinian Preacher at Key Holy Site Calls on Allah to ‘Annihilate America’

A Palestinian Muslim preacher ranted against the United States and Israel at Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa mosque, where he called on Allah to “anni…

18 Dec 1
Reply by Robert William Metcalf

Russia Challenges US Nuke Power – Obama’s Greatest Betrayal

This is President Barack Obama’s greatest betrayal. Everything else he has done, pales in comparison to the gutting of the US military and…

7 Nov 17
Reply by Russ Henry

Rev. Billy Graham: ‘America is Just as Wicked as Sodom and Gomorrah Ever Were’

Reverend Billy Graham, arguably the most well-known and respected evangelical preacher of the last 50 years, said in a recently published…

80 Oct 23
Reply by Jordan

7 Big Mexican Cartels In U.S. – Freely Smuggling Drugs, People, Property and Profits

In June of this year, the State of Texas began officially doing the job of border enforcement that the derelict Obama regime and DHS refus…

34 Oct 20
Reply by James Sohns

Obama’s Gift to America is Fear

The announcement that President Barack Obama was sending American troops to Liberia and had authorized the call-up of National Guard units…

25 Oct 19
Reply by Robert Bolino

Pathetic, self-righteous cowards want THIS precious ‘Faith in America’ photo removed!

An atheist group that seems to spend most of its ultimately pointless existence trying to bully schools around the country is running into…

57 Oct 9
Reply by Gregg Prussing

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service