All Discussions Tagged 'america' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How the UN Is Confiscating American Homes and Controlling All Food and Energy

How the UN Is Confiscating American Homes and Controlling All Food and Energy Posted on January 21, 2015 by Dave Hodges In times of crises,…

Started by kathyet

31 on Saturday
Reply by Wink

Liberals Pretend the Bible and Sharia Law are the Same

Liberals Pretend the Bible and Sharia Law are the Same Franklin Graham is Billy Graham's son.  Franklin operates a charity called Samaritan…

Started by kathyet

12 Jan 14
Reply by Pete F

HOW WILL HISTORY JUDGE US?

HOW WILL HISTORY JUDGE US? By Coach Dave Daubenmire January 8, 2015 NewsWithViews.com It is so hard to see what is going on unless you are…

Started by kathyet

2 Jan 8
Reply by kathyet

Wild claims of police oppression fit the radical narrative

The deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner at the hands of police last year have reignited the war liberals have waged against our cops.…

Started by National Director, Dee

35 Jan 6
Reply by Roberto Benitez

From Land Of Opportunity To A Fool’s Paradise

I am amazed daily to see just how many adults (never mind the teenagers) seem absolutely oblivious to their surroundings. Seemingly intelli…

11 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Dianne Simpson

When the American President Hates America

Barack Obama does not like the United States. There was a lot of truth when his wife said that for the first time she was proud of her cou…

0 Dec 22, 2014

Should You Believe What They Tell You or What You See?

Sometimes I wish I could just passively accept what my government monarchs and their mainstream media mouthpieces feed me on a daily basis…

22 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by robert cosenza

Life in Post-Truth America

Next month Americans will experience the fifteenth anniversary of the time that the President of the United States shook his finger at the…

9 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Anthony Ibbott

HOROWITZ: The Left’s War Against Justice And Peace: What Conservatives Still Must Understand About Progressives

When rioters and “protesters” defend criminals and attack the police it is not a protest. It is an attack. When radicals and rioters defe…

13 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by ROBERT F PELSANG

Do we want to go back ( 16th century ) England In 1688...lets join and solitify against those who suppress

IN 1688 Chief Justice of Kings Bench, instructed the jury that , " anything that shall disturb the government or make mischief  and stir am…

Started by james gencarelli

0 Dec 3, 2014

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service