All Discussions Tagged 'america' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reading of the Declaration of Independence

In Congress, July 4, 1776 The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it beco…

Started by National Director, Dee

18 Jul 14
Reply by Ted Sockwell

Iran: ‘We Won. The Americans Have Lost It.’

Bashar Al Assad has been reelected as the president of Syria for an additional seven years, in an election that is not considered to be le…

22 Jun 15
Reply by Fred Parsons

Duty, Honor, Country... vanishing sentiments

Duty, Honor and Country... three words that no longer hold the same meaning as they once did. Such words depend upon more than their meani…

Started by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

29 May 6
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

Obama Slanders America Again

President Obama on Saturday compared the human rights situation in Malaysia, a country with corrupt elections, no freedom of the press, li…

55 May 6
Reply by DeniseInAZ

America Being Islamified

There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that the Muslim Brotherhood is an organization bent on propagating the spread of Islam throughout the w…

73 Apr 29
Reply by Melanie Bruno

Why President Obama can’t fail – even as America burns around him

Six years into Barack Obama’s presidency, problems he promised to vanquish seem more vexing than ever. Domestically, America is facing th…

Started by Ralph E WallSr

33 Apr 27
Reply by Ed Watts

The Muslim Brotherhood is coming to Your Town

Radical Muslims are dedicated to the destruction of America, and they are willing to die in large numbers to achieve that goal. What happen…

72 Apr 23
Reply by Dr. Gene Sanders

My country ‘tis of thee: time for Americans to pay attention. Part I of VII

I have been troubled very much during most of the Obama administration by otherwise good people, some in my inner circle of family and frie…

0 Jan 9, 2013

PRESS RELEASE: FILMING OF LAWLESS AMERICA – THE MOVE COMES TO MINNESOTA

8/6/12 CORRUPT JUDGES AND POLITICIANS AND ROGUE LAW ENFORCEMENT TAKE NOTE To all concerned: For the Protection of the Citizens in Minnesot…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Aug 7, 2012

What is Your List of Main Points to Discuss and Share with Everyone Before November 6, 2012?

We need to have one huge concentrated effort of a video, news release, advertising strike that picks the best of the best ammo to defeat ou…

Started by Scott Brown

0 Aug 4, 2012

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service