All Discussions Tagged 'america' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rev. Billy Graham: ‘America is Just as Wicked as Sodom and Gomorrah Ever Were’

Reverend Billy Graham, arguably the most well-known and respected evangelical preacher of the last 50 years, said in a recently published…

Started by National Director, Dee

80 Oct 23
Reply by Jordan

7 Big Mexican Cartels In U.S. – Freely Smuggling Drugs, People, Property and Profits

In June of this year, the State of Texas began officially doing the job of border enforcement that the derelict Obama regime and DHS refus…

34 Oct 20
Reply by James Sohns

Obama’s Gift to America is Fear

The announcement that President Barack Obama was sending American troops to Liberia and had authorized the call-up of National Guard units…

25 Oct 19
Reply by Robert Bolino

Pathetic, self-righteous cowards want THIS precious ‘Faith in America’ photo removed!

An atheist group that seems to spend most of its ultimately pointless existence trying to bully schools around the country is running into…

57 Oct 9
Reply by Gregg Prussing

Protecting Power & Privilege Has Doomed Regimes Throughout History

Submitted by Charles Hugh-Smith of OfTwoMinds blog, The incestuous embrace of privilege and power by entrenched, socially isolated Elites…

6 Sep 26
Reply by Gray Jones

In Search of the ‘Moderate Islamists’

It is not out of ignorance that President Obama and Secretary Kerry are denying the Islamic roots of the Islamic State jihadists. As I arg…

21 Sep 21
Reply by Don R. Sherwood

Christian Website Yanks A Column Condemning Islam

Last week, Gary Cass, who drives defendchristians.org, contacted me asking if ClashDaily.com would run his piece titled, “I’m Islamaphobic…

41 Sep 17
Reply by Skip peters

Can Republicans Win in a Post-Family America?

For the first time in American statistical history, the majority of American adults are single. 124 million or 50.2% of Americans are sing…

23 Sep 15
Reply by John Barr

Obama's WEEKLY ADDRESS: We Will Degrade and Destroy ISIL

Remarks of President Barack ObamaWeekly AddressThe White HouseSeptember 13, 2014 As Commander in Chief, my highest priority is the security…

0 Sep 14

Teacher group: Math is ‘the domain of old, white men’

According to a Teach for America website, culturally responsive teaching in math is important because “math has traditionally been seen as…

0 Sep 13

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service