All Discussions Tagged 'america' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Protecting Power & Privilege Has Doomed Regimes Throughout History

Submitted by Charles Hugh-Smith of OfTwoMinds blog, The incestuous embrace of privilege and power by entrenched, socially isolated Elites…

Started by National Director, Dee

6 on Saturday
Reply by Gray Jones

In Search of the ‘Moderate Islamists’

It is not out of ignorance that President Obama and Secretary Kerry are denying the Islamic roots of the Islamic State jihadists. As I arg…

21 Sep 21
Reply by Don R. Sherwood

Christian Website Yanks A Column Condemning Islam

Last week, Gary Cass, who drives defendchristians.org, contacted me asking if ClashDaily.com would run his piece titled, “I’m Islamaphobic…

41 Sep 17
Reply by Skip peters

Can Republicans Win in a Post-Family America?

For the first time in American statistical history, the majority of American adults are single. 124 million or 50.2% of Americans are sing…

23 Sep 15
Reply by John Barr

Obama's WEEKLY ADDRESS: We Will Degrade and Destroy ISIL

Remarks of President Barack ObamaWeekly AddressThe White HouseSeptember 13, 2014 As Commander in Chief, my highest priority is the security…

0 Sep 14

Teacher group: Math is ‘the domain of old, white men’

According to a Teach for America website, culturally responsive teaching in math is important because “math has traditionally been seen as…

0 Sep 13

“It’s Not Difficult To See This Coming”

It’s not difficult to see this coming, if you bother to look. There is no rule of law any more if you’re a government employee — or one of…

17 Aug 31
Reply by Oren Long

10 Acts of Jihad in America That Americans Haven’t Heard About

Here are some recent acts of jihad on American soil that you may have missed – all from this spring and summer: 1. Seattle Muslim “on a ji…

25 Aug 29
Reply by marmo

Obama’s DOJ Puts Nixon To Shame

Using the word “brazen” to describe what they have uncovered, the two authors of the first investigative book of Obama’s Justice Departmen…

22 Aug 28
Reply by robert cosenza

HELP WANTED AT 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE.

Suddenly, America is sick and tired of Barack Obama. He has become an embarrassment and, worse than that, a threat to the personal securit…

42 Aug 28
Reply by Elaine Morris

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service