All Discussions Tagged 'USA' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NRA News Commentators | Ep. 96: Dom Raso “Pride and Ownership in the USA”

Dom Raso encourages Americans to hold themselves to the highest possible standard and to take pride and ownership in the land on which th…

Started by Kristi Ann Mod

51 Aug 15
Reply by Hank Jordan

US Security Chief Warns ISIS & Al-Qaeda Are Planning 9/11-Style Attack

This news is like Da !, with open borders between the USA and Mexico, and now the US Security Chief issues this warning, they are so behin…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

2 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

To The Students Of University of California "Merry Christmas"

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years To You. Time for look at what Christmas is to American College Students today, and by the way my daug…

Started by Hank Jordan

2 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by A.L. Rose

If The USA Was Invaded By ISIS How Prepared Are We

In 2016 alone, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant or ISIL, has claimed responsibi…

Started by Hank Jordan

16 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Jason G Manuel

US Launches Worldwide Nuclear War Drill

Amid rising tensions with North Korea, the US has launched a worldwide nuclear war drill involving nuclear-capable missiles and bombers. T…

1 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Turkey Joins Forces With Al-Qaeda To Fight US In Syria

Turkey has joined forces with Al-Qaeda in Syria in order to fight US forces in the region and enforce a “de-escalation” zone in northwest…

1 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Former Trump Campaign Manager Charged With Conspiracy Against US

Its started, the campaign against Trump is heating up, and I did not see any of the DNC Democrat Party listed for criminal investigations.…

9 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Jason G Manuel

Manhattan Terrorist Came To U.S. On Obama’s ‘Diversity Visa’

President Obama in the news, Make My Day. The Manhattan terrorist attack came to you courtesy of the Democratic Party, Barack Obama, and t…

Started by Hank Jordan

3 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

How Corrupt Is The United Nations UK Agenda Part 1

How Corrupt Is The United Nations UK Agenda, Hillary Clinton has urged Britain to end all trade with the U.S. while President Donald Trump…

6 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by A.L. Rose

USA- Billionaire Launches Campaign To Impeach ‘Mentally Unstable’ Trump

A US billionaire investor has launched a multi-million dollar campaign to impeach “mentally unstable” President Donald Trump. The democrat…

2 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service