All Discussions Tagged 'U.S' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should Puerto Rico become a state?

I don't know what you guys think about this question, after living in the U.S Virgin Island (St. Croix) for a decade, my views have changed…

Started by davidfarrar

0 Sep 11, 2017

No jail for Bergdahl? 'A total miscarriage of justice'

The military is “upside-down” for recommending that Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl be given no jail time for voluntarily leaving his unit and being ta…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

2 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Joseph Harold Johnson

Clinton-appointed judge slams State Dept. and Hillary over email server

A federal judge on Thursday in essence told the U.S. State Department's officials to stop screwing around and help to recover any of Hilla…

0 Aug 21, 2015

Kerry In Cuba: ‘I Feel Very Much At Home Here’

Friday, at the U.S. embassy in Cuba flag-raising ceremony celebrating the re-establishment of diplomatic relations, Secretary of State Joh…

45 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Eddie

Sen. Jeff Sessions Slams Obama Admin’s ’Lawless’ Work Permit ‘Printing Press’

The Obama administration’s issuance of millions of work permits to illegal aliens beyond the congressionally mandated admissions limits amo…

14 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Jea9

U.S. State Dept. Blocks Christians from Testifying about Islamist Persecution

"This is an administration which never seems to find a good enough excuse to help Christians, but always finds an excuse to apologiz…

23 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Tom Gallagher

How and Why ISIS Will Use Texas to Enter the US If They Choose to Cross the Border

Despite tough rhetoric from national and Texas leaders, the vast majority of the U.S.-Mexico border remains unsecured. Areas with frig…

10 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Robert Rixford

Supreme Court deals another blow to Obama administration

In yet another blow to the Obama administration, the U.S. Supreme Court sent a Circuit Court of Appeals decision back to the lower court’s…

28 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Mark

Judicial Watch Forces Obama Administration to Release Pentagon Benghazi Attack Documents

U.S. Africa Command records – heavily blacked out – show military gathered forces to support “anti-terrorist” actions in Benghazi day afte…

16 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Debra A Shawver

Russian Intel Ship Spying on US Missile Submarines

A Russian intelligence-gathering ship is again plying the waters off the southern United States in operations aimed at spying on U.S. ball…

16 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service