All Discussions Tagged 'Twitter' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got Twitter? I would appreciate Twitter Users give me a follow & I will return the favor

Please Follow me on Twitter! Thank you! https://twitter.com/HillarysNemesis @HillarysNemesis .

Started by Deplorable Me

2 Jul 15
Reply by Betty

Trump Just Dunked On Rosie O’Donnell on Twitter

Donald Trump’s lengthy Twitter history has long been mined by his opponents, looking for ghosts to haunt the president with accusations of…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

4 May 14
Reply by Frankmusic

‘The Simpsons’ Mocks Trump’s First 100 Days with Spicer Suicide, Ivanka on Supreme Court (Video)

Fox’s animated comedy The Simpsons offered up a decidedly dark view of President Donald Trump’s first 100 days in office with a short c…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Apr 27

BOYCOTT: MASSIVE Restaurant Chain Says Trump is “Disgusting President.”

Did they honestly think they could get away with this? The internet NEVER forgets — and it rarely ever forgives. Thursday morning, McDon…

1 Mar 17
Reply by Frankmusic

OUCH! Juanita Broaddrick burns Chelsea Clinton with very definition of mic drop! ‘Well, since you asked . . .’

“Well, since you asked…” Chelsea Clinton’s request on Twitter Wednesday got her an unexpected response from her family’s past. “What’s anot…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

14 Feb 22
Reply by Paul Simmon

Juanita Broaddrick Responds to Chelsea Clinton’s Twitter Trump Attack

A friendly note to Chelsea Clinton: When referring to something as “horrifying,” “sick” or “awful,” it helps if you have a father who isn’…

2 Feb 20
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Chelsea Clinton defends Barron Trump . . . then uses him as a prop to wallop his dad

Chelsea Clinton says Barron Trump shouldn’t be used as a political prop. Unless, of course, she’s doing it. Clinton posted a statement on…

3 Jan 23
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Joss Whedon: ‘I Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Death’

Filmmaker Joss Whedon let loose on House Speaker Paul Ryan on Twitter this week, wishing him an unfortunate death at the hands of a certa…

4 Jan 16
Reply by PATRIOT PREACHER

FaceBook Signs European Union Pledge To Suppress Loosely Defined ‘Hate Speech

by Liam Deacon and Raheem Kassam 31 May 2016 The European Commission has today announced a partnership with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and…

Started by Kat

2 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kat

TPP, Public Comment Period Open!

Posted: 01/06/2016 Updated: 5 hours ago Last spring and summer we saw an unprecedented social outrage over the fast-tracking of Trans Paci…

Started by Kat

18 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Kat

RSS

Lighter Side

HOT TEA VIDEO

Maxine Waters Gives Sick Order to Black People

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service