All Discussions Tagged 'State' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obama Administration Officials Calls Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, a Chickenshit, Myopic, Obtuse, Pompous, and “Aspergery” -

(The Atlantic) - The other day I was talking to a senior Obama administration official about the foreign leader who seems to frustrate the…

Started by Asst Natl Dir Melony B. DeFord

37 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard L Park

On the Ballot in Washington State: The I-594 Initiative

What is I-594? Initiative 594 is the latest and most comprehensive attempt to restrict the rights of law-abiding gun owners in the Evergr…

6 3 hours ago
Reply by John Porter

Exposé: US Blocked All Defense Shipments to Israel in Middle of War

The temporary blockade may cause a major shift away from Israelis dependence on Uncle Sam. The Iron Dome Missile launch near Ashdod on dur…

95 4 hours ago
Reply by Wink

Group sues Maryland over ‘illegal’ voters

An election-watch group is suing Maryland over the alleged presence of noncitizens on the state’s voting rolls. The lawsuit, filed Friday…

39 12 hours ago
Reply by DeniseInAZ

Conflict Kitchen, an anti- Israel restaurant, recieving Money from the Heinz Edownment Fund

Conflict Kitchen in Pittsburgh / AP A food cart that hands out anti-Israel propaganda with each of its sandwiches has received funding…

21 on Sunday
Reply by my911

Ineligible DACA Beneficiaries Discovered on NC Voting Rolls

With the North Carolina U.S. Senate race in a dead heta, state election officials say they have discovered 145 names on the voting roll…

21 on Saturday
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

Jerusalem Terrorist Attack leave 7 Injured and an Infant Dead.

1 of 7. Israeli policemen inspect a car wreck in Jerusalem October 22, 2014. Credit: Reuters/Ammar Awad JERUSALEM (Reuters) - A baby d…

16 on Saturday
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

Below the Top of the Ballot but Important

Elise Cooper recently wrote an article for American Thinker that called attention to a very important race that, because it is for a secon…

8 Oct 22
Reply by Frank Carter

Is This What really happened with Benghazi??

h/t: Doug Ross: http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/12/benghazi-comix-is-this-what-happened.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitt

28 Oct 21
Reply by Fisherman Pat

Islamic terrorism sure is profitable: Hamas gets $5 billion in aid (including your tax dollars)

It is absolutely unconscionable to me that the Obama administration and indeed the West fail to realize what it will take for peace in th…

28 Oct 20
Reply by Pete F

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service