All Discussions Tagged 'Republicans' (447)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5/16/18 AMNESTY ALERT Republican Lawmakers Move to Force Vote on Immigration and Dreamer Amnesty

President Trump won the 2016 election in an electoral landslide after promising to build a border wall and crack down on illegal immigratio…

Started by Kat

19 May 18
Reply by Hank Jordan

Uranium One Deal Investigation Shifts From Dems To Republicans

The Uranium One Deal Investigation, has shifted against the Republican, but the exposure just got real, Kevin Spacey Flew On Jeffrey Epstei…

Started by Hank Jordan

28 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Jason G Manuel

Who is Investigating the Las Vegas Shooting

I just had to make a blog from this, just because this is wrong. Who is Investigating the Las Vegas Shooting, Of Republican Country Music…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

5 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

Americans Absolutely Furious After McCain Takes a Knee

Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain has long been an opponent of President Donald Trump and his agenda, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

16 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Jea9

AntiFa Declares Next Target As Special Report Reveals Who They’re After

The Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement (RAM), one of the most militant of all the antifa groups. It seems AntiFa groups won’t be happy un…

0 Oct 5, 2017

It’s Time Get Rid Of The Fake Republicans

We may never pass this way again. I know that is a song that was made popular by Dan Seales and Dash Croft a generation ago, but that rea…

21 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Jea9

POLITICIANS PERVERTING MEDICARE TO BUY VOTES AND ENSLAVE WE THE PEOPLE

POLITICIANS PERVERTING MEDICARE TO BUY VOTES AND ENSLAVE WE THE PEOPLE I have been seeing ads on TV touting that Medicare has 40 million MO…

Started by Bob Russell

5 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Bob Russell

HuffPo Scrambles to Hide GOP Execution Evidence… But We’ve Got a Copy

In the wake of the Alexandria shooting on Wednesday, the Huffington Post is scrambling to minimize the damage from a piece that appeared on…

46 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

From : Joselyn From PA : Who Voted For You ? To: Pres. T. Re : Your SAUDI ARABIA Visit .. And Steve Bannon ?

From : Joselyn From PA Who Voted For ? To : Pres. T. Re : Your SAUDI ARABIA Visit .. And Steve Bannon ?? Mr. Pres. I Like You .. But, You A…

Started by Joselyn Burros

0 May 23, 2017

UC Berkeley Bans Ann Coulter – But She Plans to Speak Anyway!

The campus that is the home of the historical free speech movement, UC Berkeley, has banned conservative commentator and author Ann Coul…

3 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service