All Discussions Tagged 'Republican' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Letter To Mr. President Donald Trump Concerning Vaping

Hello Mr. President, Of course I hope this letter reaches you Mr. President Donald Trump though word of mouth or stumble upon in your bus…

Started by James Allan

1 Sep 10
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

The Phone Book Yellow Pages Prove Illegal Aliens Are Driving Down U.S. Citizen Wages

Here's a new article I have written that explains why business and all of our failed politicians have been running towards immigrants and l…

Started by James Allan

0 Aug 30

The Fediverse Social Networking Entity Is Liberal Communism On Steroids

This social networking entity has been developing for over 10 years and nobody knows about it. After reading much literature on it my under…

Started by James Allan

0 Aug 24

Before Attacking E-Cigarettes For Medical Issues Please Look At Chinese Manufacturing As The Culprit

There's a new "Lung Disease" appearing with people whom vape. All the news anchors are playing it up as a problem of vaping and it just ma…

Started by James Allan

0 Aug 22

The Social Ranking That's Being Created By The Democrat Internet Guru's For Your Everyday Life

Yes, I've been shadow banned on Facebook and Twitter to no end. Twitter just outright hid my posts from others and Facebook shadow banned…

Started by James Allan

2 Aug 22
Reply by James Allan

Did Jeffrey Epstein Die From A Clinton Suicide Over The Reason Behind The Creation Of This Painting

For what reason was this painting created? Many people will have their own theories including myself. I surely know "Bill Clinton" himself…

Started by James Allan

1 Aug 16
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

The Democrat "Command Economy" Is Coming If They Can Destroy The Republican Party With Fake Charges Of Racism And Crimes

Proponents of command economies argue that they are better for achieving fair distribution and social welfare over private profit. How wil…

Started by James Allan

1 Aug 12
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

WoW! Tulsi Gabbard Accuses Kamala Harris Of Holding Slaves In Prison For California During 2nd 2019 Democrat Debate

I couldn't believe it! "Tulsi Gabbard" the democrat presidential candidate who's forced to keep quiet by her handlers blasted the favorite…

Started by James Allan

1 Aug 1
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

Tea Party Voter Turnout Needs To Regenerate In All Midterm Elections

Even though the "Tea Party" isn't as prevalent as it was the few groups that remain and thinned out are still in the mix during the preside…

Started by James Allan

0 Jul 24

Young Republican Wants To Give Party Fresh Face In Congress, With No Scandals Or Controversies

Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D, Fla), 7th Congressional District will have her hands full with a new young voice for the Republican Party in 202…

Started by Wayne Dupree

4 Jun 9
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service