All Discussions Tagged 'Party' (323)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Letter To Mr. President Donald Trump Concerning Vaping

Hello Mr. President, Of course I hope this letter reaches you Mr. President Donald Trump though word of mouth or stumble upon in your bus…

Started by James Allan

1 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

The Phone Book Yellow Pages Prove Illegal Aliens Are Driving Down U.S. Citizen Wages

Here's a new article I have written that explains why business and all of our failed politicians have been running towards immigrants and l…

Started by James Allan

0 Aug 30, 2019

The Fediverse Social Networking Entity Is Liberal Communism On Steroids

This social networking entity has been developing for over 10 years and nobody knows about it. After reading much literature on it my under…

Started by James Allan

0 Aug 24, 2019

Before Attacking E-Cigarettes For Medical Issues Please Look At Chinese Manufacturing As The Culprit

There's a new "Lung Disease" appearing with people whom vape. All the news anchors are playing it up as a problem of vaping and it just ma…

Started by James Allan

0 Aug 22, 2019

The Social Ranking That's Being Created By The Democrat Internet Guru's For Your Everyday Life

Yes, I've been shadow banned on Facebook and Twitter to no end. Twitter just outright hid my posts from others and Facebook shadow banned…

Started by James Allan

2 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by James Allan

Did Jeffrey Epstein Die From A Clinton Suicide Over The Reason Behind The Creation Of This Painting

For what reason was this painting created? Many people will have their own theories including myself. I surely know "Bill Clinton" himself…

Started by James Allan

1 Aug 16, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

The Democrat "Command Economy" Is Coming If They Can Destroy The Republican Party With Fake Charges Of Racism And Crimes

Proponents of command economies argue that they are better for achieving fair distribution and social welfare over private profit. How wil…

Started by James Allan

1 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

WoW! Tulsi Gabbard Accuses Kamala Harris Of Holding Slaves In Prison For California During 2nd 2019 Democrat Debate

I couldn't believe it! "Tulsi Gabbard" the democrat presidential candidate who's forced to keep quiet by her handlers blasted the favorite…

Started by James Allan

1 Aug 1, 2019
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

Tea Party Voter Turnout Needs To Regenerate In All Midterm Elections

Even though the "Tea Party" isn't as prevalent as it was the few groups that remain and thinned out are still in the mix during the preside…

Started by James Allan

0 Jul 24, 2019

ADMIN

Marine faces boot for anti-Obama Facebook posts

JULIE WATSON- Associated Press SAN DIEGO- A Marine sergeant who started a Facebook group that is openly critical of President Barack Obama…

Started by Dee

1 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service