All Discussions Tagged 'Palestinian' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conflict Kitchen, an anti- Israel restaurant, recieving Money from the Heinz Edownment Fund

Conflict Kitchen in Pittsburgh / AP A food cart that hands out anti-Israel propaganda with each of its sandwiches has received funding…

Started by Asst Natl Dir Melony B. DeFord

21 on Sunday
Reply by my911

Jerusalem Terrorist Attack leave 7 Injured and an Infant Dead.

1 of 7. Israeli policemen inspect a car wreck in Jerusalem October 22, 2014. Credit: Reuters/Ammar Awad JERUSALEM (Reuters) - A baby d…

16 Oct 24
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

Islamic State Flag Flies on Temple Mount

A shocking video that appeared on an Arabic-language Facebook page captures hundreds of Hamas followers rallying on the Temple Mount, call…

0 Aug 25

Ferguson Market Brown Robbed Laundered Money to Palestinian Terrorists

The Ferguson, Missouri store Michael Brown robbed likely financed Palestinian Islamic terrorism and was used as a front to illegally transf…

42 Aug 22
Reply by Roberto Benitez

Obama's True Colors

When I first glanced at the headline on today's Jerusalem Online and reports in the Jerusalem Post and other Israeli newspapers, I thought…

55 Aug 19
Reply by Joe Tatman

Benjamin Netanyahu: "Don't Second Guess me, Mr. Obama!"

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Following the quick collapse of the cease-fire in Gaza, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the White House…

82 Aug 6
Reply by ann marshall

US Warns Israel to be 'More Careful' About Civilian Casualties

State Department urges Israel 'redouble efforts to prevent civilian casualties.' But with Hamas encouraging deaths, what more can be done?…

52 Jul 19
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

Qatar’s ceasefire offer adopts most Hamas demands

Document widely rejected but still being pushed by emirate; was drawn up when Hamas, Qatar thought Israeli ground offensive unlikely Qatar…

0 Jul 19

After teens’ jihad murder, Obama urges not just “Palestinians,” but Israel to “refrain from steps that could further destabilise the situation”

Once again we see Obama engage in a moral equivalence between Israel and the “Palestinians” that is grotesque coming in the wake of the j…

42 Jul 8
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

Moderate' Palestinian Leader Justifies Murder of Three Teens

"Moderate" Palestinian Authority (PA) leader Dr. Mustafa Barghouti accused Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu himself of being resp…

Started by Ralph E WallSr

14 Jul 3
Reply by Frank W Brown

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service