All Discussions Tagged 'News' (383)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finger Implant Chips 2017

I do find it amazing, after all the political battles to get Donald Trump elected, this has not slowed down the elites plans to digital ch…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

6 on Monday
Reply by Hank Jordan

What Have We Been Up To (Building A Movie)

I have been very busy with work and all, and we are waiting, only a short time, for Hollywood to produce the movie Gray State "The Rise".…

2 on Monday
Reply by Hank Jordan

Trump's On Illegal Muslims Coming Into America: Fusion Camps

Trump's Ban On Illegal Muslims Coming Into America, Editor’s note: After this fact-check originally published, Sean Hannity responded and p…

Started by Hank Jordan

5 Aug 3
Reply by Hank Jordan

Merkel Threatens To Punish Trump Over Russia Sanctions

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has threatened to punish the Trump administration over their ‘illegal’ sanctions against Russia. Germany ha…

1 Aug 3
Reply by Hank Jordan

DNC Hacker Imran Awan Connected To Bill And Hillary Clinton

Imran Awan, the Pakistani DNC hacker suspected in the Seth Rich murder case, has ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton. Imran, who was one of Wa…

3 Aug 3
Reply by Hank Jordan

Girl Taken From Parents By CPS, Murdered By Pedophile Foster Parents

Child Protection Services in Arizona have come under fire after they snatched a girl away from her loving parents, leaving her to die at th…

3 Aug 3
Reply by Hank Jordan

Bible Studies at the White House: Who's at the Heart of This Spiritual Awakening?

Ralph Drollinger of Capitol Ministries told CBN News, "These are godly individuals that God has risen to a position of prominence in our c…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

5 Aug 1
Reply by Jea9

Today's Bad Guys: Top Four

A collection of today's bad buys, the list is below, and what can you say, the ending is all ways the best, story to share. If you don't h…

1 Jul 29
Reply by Frankmusic

Celine Tam: 9-Year-Old Stuns Crowd with "My Heart Will Go On"

Celine Dion's number one fan surprises the judges with her powerful voice.  In season 12, NBC's America's Got Talent follows Simon Cowell,…

0 Jul 28

Florida School Ditches Common Core: Soars To Number One

A school in Florida that dumped the Common Core program in favor of traditional teaching methods has soared to the number one position in t…

19 Jul 25
Reply by Debra A Shawver

RSS

Joe Arpaio: One Day I Will Go Public – What They Did to Me They Can Do to Anybody

~

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service