All Discussions Tagged 'National' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IS TED CRUZ A PRODUCT OF STRICTLY FOREIGN INFLUENCE?

The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea (RBKC) is located in the center of London and is the birthplace of Michael Wilson, a child born…

Started by Ralph E WallSr

1 Apr 19
Reply by Ralph E WallSr

CAIR Says Donald Trump Is ‘Inciting Violence’ Against Muslims

by Jordan Schachtel21 Feb 2016614 Presidential contender Donald Trump is now the latest Republican presidential candidate to receive nega…

Started by Kat

5 Feb 23
Reply by Kat

Eyewitness Describes Islamic State Chemical Attack on Kurdish Peshmerga

by Tera Dahl13 Feb 20160 According to an eyewitness in Northern Iraq, Islamic State jihadists used chemical weapons against the Kurdish Pe…

Started by Kat

0 Feb 13

EXPOSED: The billionaire Planned Parenthood donor who wants his donations kept very, very secret

Three weeks after I left my job at the clinic, Planned Parenthood took me to court. I am always asked, “Why would they take you to court? D…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

29 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by June Gagnon

Former CIA and DIA operatives warn of another 9/11 attack

The United States could be facing another 9/11 attack as factions grow deeper among the Taliban, al-Qaida and the Islamic State group, esp…

20 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Debra A Shawver

Obama Staffers Party, Smoke Cuban Cigars on the Anniversary of Benghazi, 9/11 Terror Attacks

WASHINGTON – Top Obama administration and White House officials partied away on the night of the anniversary of 9-11 and the Benghazi terr…

20 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Ludwig von Drake

Hillary Clinton: National Security Disaster

For an army of ethically compromised defenders in politics and the media, Hillary Clinton’s email scandal is being framed as little more th…

4 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Jean Deaux

Dems Officially Endorse Anti-Cop BlackLivesMatter Movement

The Democratic National Committee has officially endorsed the increasingly violent Black Lives Matter movement whose paranoid radical left-…

0 Sep 2, 2015

Black Pastors Demand Smithsonian Remove Planned Parenthood Founder’s Bust

Black pastors and conservative leaders drew a small crowd in front of the National Portrait Gallery Thursday demanding the removal of Plan…

8 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Skip peters

Americans and Briton Who Thwarted Train Attack Receive Top French Honor

PARIS — The weather in Paris was rainy and gray, but for three Americans ending their European vacation in the most unexpected of ways, th…

0 Aug 24, 2015

RSS

TEA PARTY HEROES

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service