All Discussions Tagged 'Media' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Media Blackout: Civil War Breaks Out In Democratic Party

The Democratic Party is in meltdown mode, with Tom Perez, chairman of the Democratic National Committee, kicking out dissenters and anti-C…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Inspirational People Of The Las Vegas Shooting

I will have to say this, after the release of this video, the bashing against our network stopped, its a statement of who made who? And of…

12 Oct 12
Reply by Hank Jordan

Biggest Slut In Show Biz Katy Perry Demands Britain Opens Our Borders to ISIS

Katy Perry Demands Britain Opens Our Borders to ISIS, Katy Perry,is so vulgar, I would not allow my children to watch or even view in on h…

7 Oct 5
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Hillary Clinton's Email Fake Media vs. SAP- Special Access Programs

It was never the email scandal, against Hillary Clinton, it was a special program called SAP- Special Access Programs. For some reason mos…

Started by Hank Jordan

3 Sep 23
Reply by Hank Jordan

Russia, Bribes & Sex: 19 MASSIVE Democrat Scandals the MSM Is Covering Up If these were Republican scandals, they would consume the news cycle.

Michael Sainato of The Observer has done a superb job of accumulating all the scandals currently roiling the Democrat Party. Well, not rea…

Started by Betty

0 Jul 31

Can You Touch Your Dream

This is life, grab it, hold on to it, its yours. Never let go of your dreams, they are real, just not a hope. Some say there is no tomorrow…

0 Jul 28

Liberal Snopes Begging For Money On GoFundMe

Snopes is in such dire straits that the far-left “fact checker” website has turned to begging for money on GoFundMe. According to the “Sav…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Jul 25

Bombshell: Hillary Clinton’s Ties To Russia Could Topple US Government

Russian President Vladimir Putin was left “astonished” after President Trump presented evidence to him at the G20 meeting detailing how Hil…

17 Jul 17
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

Saudi Arabia Massacres Its Own People, Media Silent

Saudi forces have imposed a devastating siege on the Shiite town of Awamiya in Al-Qatif, an urban area of Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. F…

1 Jul 10
Reply by Hank Jordan

Maxine Waters: I’ll Break The Law To Fight Trump

Maxine Waters has announced her intention to “take the gloves off” and “fight dirty” in an attempt to take down President Trump. In an ast…

15 Jul 10
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Democrat Busted For Nasty Crime, This Is Shocking

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service