All Discussions Tagged 'Jordan' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JUST IN: GOP Prepares Massive Move Against Comey & Lynch. It’s Happening.

Republican Representatives have gotten together to wield the power that We the People gave them– this time to help Attorney General Jeff S…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

7 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Exclusive — Back on Offense: Conservatives Plan to Press for Official Congressional Investigation into James Comey, Loretta Lynch

House conservatives will launch an effort to conduct an official House Judiciary Committee-led congressional investigation into former A…

2 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Dale Heathman

Rep. Tom Garrett Announces Intent to File Discharge Petition on Obamacare Repeal

Rep. Tom Garrett (R-VA), along with a dozen Freedom Caucus members, announced his intent to file a discharge petition that would put a…

4 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Jea9

Homework? NY Students Debate Exterminating Jews

A New York school administration defends student assignment to argue in favor of exterminating Jews. A teacher from Oswego County, New Yor…

3 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Alexandra Grayson

Jordan Double Teamed by Lib Out-of-Towners

No wonder there are so many protestors at Republican townhalls! According to some reports, it's a lucrative gig. In Utah, Rep. Jason Chaff…

0 Feb 22, 2017

Former intel chief says WH worried over re-elect 'narrative'

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama's former top military intelligence official said Tuesday that the White House ignored reports prefa…

Started by Kat

0 Dec 2, 2015

Benghazi Hearing: A Perspective from a Viewer

On Thursday, October 22 2015 the House Select Committee on Benghazi held a hearing with Hillary Clinton. I happened to be home, sick, and w…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

2 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Jones

Another Bad A** Leader making Obama look like a 'girlie man'!

Jordanian F-16's launched 20 airstrikes on ISIS targets on Thursday following King Abdullah II's declaration to wage a "harsh" war against…

30 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Steven G. Elliott 1SG USA (RET)

Lt. Col. North: 'We’re Not Doing Diddly' to Defeat ISIS

Lt. Col. Oliver North was on “The Kelly File” tonight to sound off on President Barack Obama’s interview with Vox, where Obama suggested th…

28 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

Greg Gutfeld of The Five: King Abdullah Is Dirty Harry, Barack Obama Is Barney Fife

Absolute smackdown. Greg Gutfeld appeared with Bill O’Reilly last night to compare and contrast our President’s response to the ISIS thre…

10 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Frankmusic

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service