All Discussions Tagged 'Joel' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ann Coulter: Trump Campaigned on America First, but ‘Suddenly Goldman Sachs and Rubio Staffers Are Running Everything’ in the White House

Ann Coulter, author of Adios, America, joined SiriusXM hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak on Breitbart News Sunday to talk about Preside…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 on Tuesday

California Lawmakers Approve Bill, Penalty REDUCED As Infected People Rejoice

The SB 239 was introduced by the Democratic Senator of San Francisco, Scott Wiener, who told that the current law was brutally discriminato…

13 Sep 14
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

Jewish LA Times columnist proudly admits Jews run Hollywood

Once in a blue moon, some actor would break the conspiracy of silence and say out loud that Hollywood is run by Jews. And that actor would…

0 Sep 6

Mark Zuckerberg Hires Hillary Clinton’s Chief Strategist

Facebook CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg has publicly claimed many times that he is not preparing to run for president.  But then why on e…

6 Aug 4
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

ACLU lawyers blame “Christian right,” GOP for Orlando jihad massacre

By News on the Net --Jihad Watch —— Bio and Archives June 12, 2016 “You know what is gross — your thoughts and prayers and Islamophobia af…

Started by Kat

0 Jun 13, 2016

My Immigrant Father's Warning—'When Illegality Becomes the Law'

by Joel B. Pollak 21 Nov 2014 53 post a comment I am a legal immigrant. I did not choose to come to the United States—I was carried here…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

6 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by kathi mcdermott

Steven Joel Sotloff: ISIS' Next Victim

Social Media Website via REUTERS TV ​​A masked Islamic State militant speaks next to a man purported to be U.S. journalist Steven Sotlof…

12 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Robert Bolino

There's No Place Like Utopia - A Joel Gilbert film

The filmmaker who exposed Barack Obama’s Marxist background, and debt to a pro-Soviet Communist Party operative, is trying once again to w…

3 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Jonathon Joseph Parker

New Film: Dreams from My Real Father

Film Information At age 18, Barack Obama admittedly arrived at Occidental College a committed revolutionary Marxist. What was the sour…

34 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Ludwig von Drake

Obama’s ‘Enemies List’ Expands To Include Military Heroes

August 21, 2012 by Tim Brown   The Obama campaign officially recognizes members of America’s elite special forces units as enemies now. The…

117 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Pat Riot

RSS

Lighter Side

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: Forensic Psychologist Exposes Horrifying Clinton Revelation

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service