All Discussions Tagged 'Jihad' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alert: Fed Court Says Criticism of Islam Can Be Punished

The First Amendment guarantees that the government cannot suppress free speech or favor a religion — but a court in New Jersey is violating…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

8 Aug 12
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

Muslim “Refugees” Take Over Small Tennessee Town, Force Absolute HELL On Terrified Christians

Islam is a disease that ruins every good place to which it arrives. Barack Obama’s biggest goal while in office was to radically transform…

11 Jul 29
Reply by Frankmusic

The tolerance mob eventually eats its own — always

The tolerance mob always eats its own. Take renowned militant atheist Richard Dawkins as the latest proof that this is true. He’s made a…

2 Jul 28
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Why Trump Won’t Stop The Land War In The West!

I wanted to share the following recent article that reveals something extremely disturbing that is happening across America today and no on…

Started by Jake Martinez

5 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Karma Miller

Hamas-CAIR Leader Calls For Overthrow Of U.S. Government!

In the recent past I shared the following video by anonymous with you regarding one of the greatest threats we face in America today-You De…

Started by Jake Martinez

34 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

Eyewitness Describes Islamic State Chemical Attack on Kurdish Peshmerga

by Tera Dahl13 Feb 20160 According to an eyewitness in Northern Iraq, Islamic State jihadists used chemical weapons against the Kurdish Pe…

Started by Kat

0 Feb 13, 2016

Boko Haram Jihadis Burn Children Alive, Slay Over 100 Villagers in Nigeria Massacre

by Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D.31 Jan 20162,693 In one of their most heinous massacres to date, militants from the radical Islamist Boko Hara…

Started by Kat

1 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

Middle Eastern Illegal Alien Arrested with Ammunition in U.S.A.

AP Photo/Alex Brandon by Ildefonso Ortiz11 Dec 2015377 Federal authorities have arrested a 25-year-old illegal alien from the United Arab…

Started by Kat

0 Dec 11, 2015

Giuliani on 9/11 Anniversary: This War Is Not Over

(CNSNews.com) – Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Friday, the 14th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

15 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by ABU TOM

Geller: I’m Getting Death Threats Daily — and the FBI Is Warning About… Me

The website Public Intelligence reported that “an intelligence bulletin issued by the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division in late May warns th…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

31 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Laurie Sherman DiSalvo

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service