All Discussions Tagged 'Island' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should Puerto Rico become a state?

I don't know what you guys think about this question, after living in the U.S Virgin Island (St. Croix) for a decade, my views have changed…

Started by davidfarrar

0 Sep 11, 2017

Suggests we should tear down the Statue of Liberty

This was written by Rosemary LaBonte to the editors of a California newspaper in response to an article written by Ernie Lujan who suggests…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

3 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by James W McQuillan Jr

Photos of NJ Governor Claiming Closed Beach for His Personal Use a Reminder of Why Revolutions Happen

American Independence Day is upon us, and millions of the tax-paying subjects of big government will be enjoying a short furlough from ha…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

2 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

Hank "Guam May Tip Over" Johnson takes aim at grand jury process in police shootings

For months, U.S. Rep. Hank Johnson has been upset about the lack of charges against police officers for killing unarmed black men — and his…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

39 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Richard L Park

TPCC: US Courts: Crisis of Credibility - Not just Black Lives Matter, All Lives Matter

For the past several weeks, protests... some violent, have erupted across America in the wake of Grand Jury decisions in Ferguson, MO and S…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Dec 30, 2014

School Expels Child Over Vaccine That Even the Doctor Refuses to Give

An 8 year-old Long Island girl has been kicked out of school, and the reason is outrageous. Ceili McNicholas was told not to return to Lon…

22 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Little Bright Feather

Obama's Thoughts on Stay At Home Moms: ‘That’s Not a Choice We Want Americans to Make’

What happened to being pro-choice?   The October surprises just keep on coming, courtesy of President Obama. According to The Weekly Stand…

43 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Frankmusic

Beheading and Shooting Threat's made against Ohio and Rhode Island school children

Muslim Threatens to Murder Children at Ohio School because of Israel-Hamas Conflict Tim Brown August 29, 2014 This is another example of…

Started by Karol Hancock

0 Oct 9, 2014

New York City Principal Once Again Bans Patriotic American Music from School Ceremony

(societybytes.wordpress.com) Coney Island principal Greta Hawkins apparently doesn’t care for America. For the second time in three year…

34 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Christine Puliselic

Ret. Navy Pilot Held Captive by the Chinese Reveals Why He’s Running for Senate: ‘Not on My Watch’

Feb. 26, 2014 8:30pm Erica Ritz Retired Navy pilot Shane Osborn was 26-years-old when the EP-3 spy plane he was flying was hit by a Chine…

26 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Patsy Harper

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service