All Discussions Tagged 'Hillary_Clinton' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Judicial Watch: Newly Uncovered Strzok Email Suggests Decision Not to Prosecute Hillary Clinton Made in April 2016

On Thursday, conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch obtained 16 new FBI documents relating to the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting. In the…

Started by Kat

2 Jun 8
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Antigun Democrat Introduces Partisan Ammunition Control Bill, Claims No “Right to Bear Bullets”

On Monday, U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) introduced the Ammunition Background Check Act of 2018. Wasserman Schultz claimed the…

Started by Kat

1 Mar 31
Reply by Frankmusic

LEADING FBI OFFICIALS Are Caught in Historic Corruption and Cover-up – Is It Time to Disband the FBI?

It’s time for the US Under President Trump to Disband the FBI and Clean House at the Department of Justice. The FBI won’t release informat…

Started by Kat

2 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

Clinton Not My Fault-Bernie Sanders caused ‘lasting damage’ helped Trump win

In a blistering takedown of her 2016 Democratic presidential primary rival, Hillary Clinton in her new book claims that Sen. Bernard Sande…

Started by Kat

5 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

Comey drafted announcement closing Hillary Clinton probe BEFORE key witnesses interviewed: Senators

By Andrea Noble - The Washington Times - Thursday, August 31, 2017 Two Republican senators say they’ve reviewed evidence that indicates fo…

Started by Kat

3 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

Team Clinton fights to revise the election narrative

By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 21, 2016 Things are not as they seem. After losing the 2016 election, Hill…

Started by Kat

1 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

Dems Lose Collective minds—Want us all to follow

By Sher Zieve —— Bio and Archives December 15, 2016 The corrupt and criminal Clinton Cartel (includes virtually most Democrats and a few R…

Started by Kat

0 Dec 15, 2016

All Who Voted for Trump Out and Out Racists Says Palmieri

It was far more ego than hurt feelings that saw top strategists of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and their Republican counterparts gather for…

Started by Kat

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by 9thA

Tripp – Hillary Clinton: Hail To The Thief

Arguably at no time since the aftermath of the Civil War has there ever been a time when unity in America was more critical. In a unique p…

Started by Kat

1 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts

By Richard Baehr The recount in Wisconsin, and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of the sta…

Started by Kat

0 Nov 28, 2016

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service