All Discussions Tagged 'Hillary_Clinton' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DEMOCRATS: The New Nazi Party

Over 60 MILLION Abortions in America Since Roe v. Wade in 1973 Most of the abortions were performed on African-American inner city mothers…

Started by Deplorable Me

2 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

LEADING FBI OFFICIALS Are Caught in Historic Corruption and Cover-up – Is It Time to Disband the FBI?

It’s time for the US Under President Trump to Disband the FBI and Clean House at the Department of Justice. The FBI won’t release informat…

Started by Kat

2 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

Clinton Not My Fault-Bernie Sanders caused ‘lasting damage’ helped Trump win

In a blistering takedown of her 2016 Democratic presidential primary rival, Hillary Clinton in her new book claims that Sen. Bernard Sande…

Started by Kat

5 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

Comey drafted announcement closing Hillary Clinton probe BEFORE key witnesses interviewed: Senators

By Andrea Noble - The Washington Times - Thursday, August 31, 2017 Two Republican senators say they’ve reviewed evidence that indicates fo…

Started by Kat

3 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

Team Clinton fights to revise the election narrative

By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 21, 2016 Things are not as they seem. After losing the 2016 election, Hill…

Started by Kat

1 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

Dems Lose Collective minds—Want us all to follow

By Sher Zieve —— Bio and Archives December 15, 2016 The corrupt and criminal Clinton Cartel (includes virtually most Democrats and a few R…

Started by Kat

0 Dec 15, 2016

All Who Voted for Trump Out and Out Racists Says Palmieri

It was far more ego than hurt feelings that saw top strategists of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and their Republican counterparts gather for…

Started by Kat

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by 9thA

Tripp – Hillary Clinton: Hail To The Thief

Arguably at no time since the aftermath of the Civil War has there ever been a time when unity in America was more critical. In a unique p…

Started by Kat

1 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts

By Richard Baehr The recount in Wisconsin, and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of the sta…

Started by Kat

0 Nov 28, 2016

Obama Essentially Tried To ‘Jury Tamper’ In Clinton Investigation [VIDEO]

California Rep. Darrell Issa predicted Friday morning on Fox News that Donald Trump will reestablish the independence of the Department of…

Started by Kat

0 Nov 25, 2016

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Refugee Complains:
‘Too Many Laws’ In Western World

During a recent interview with local media in Australia, a Sudanese refugee and mother of six suggested that the Australian government deserves the blame for her eldest son’s propensity for crime.

According to Nine News, Asha Awya’s eldest son is an unemployed gang member who has spent time in prison. Instead of pinning the blame for her son’s actions on him, however, Awya feels the Australian government deserves it for passing “too many laws.”

She said so during an appearance last week on the Australian program “A Current Affair,” where she also appeared to slam actual Australians for allegedly not making it easy for refugees to assimilate.

“They (her kids) came from a very traumatized environment, and coming to Australia, trying to fit in with the religion and the friends around them at school, is very challenging,” she said. “We have all these laws, so it’s just very confusing, and I feel sorry for the kids because they don’t know how to deal with this.”

But that’s not all. Awya also complained that the government provides her with too little money.

“The Centrelink money is not enough,” she said, referencing a welfare program operated by the Australian government’s Department of Human Services.

“Sometimes I cut some of their entertainment,” she added, saying in effect that she sometimes stops handing out allowances so as to reduce her costs.

And this, she believes, only serves to incentivize her son’s desire to commit crime.

“If mum always not giving me money, there’s no pocket money, then maybe I have to find a way of stealing and get my own money,” she said, articulating what she believes goes through her son’s mind.

So even though the Australian government graciously (and perhaps naively) allowed this Sundanese woman to migrate to the country, she basically resents this same government because it refuses to lavishly provide for her and her family’s every single need, including their desire for entertainment.

Behold the perfect example of a spoiled-rotten, ungrateful refugees, ladies and gentlemen.

You know, the media often accuse those who criticize their respective governments for allowing refugees to flood their neighborhoods of harboring racist views. If only it were that simple.

Many Westerners, including your truly — a citizen whose family immigrated to the West from India over three decades ago — take issue with the behavior of refugees.

Besides making nary an effort to assimilate, many refugees wind up on welfare, eschewing hard work and effort for a life of government subsistence and oftentimes a life of crime as well.

Now, consider what Awya told “A Current Affair” and answer me this: Is it really “racist” that Westerners such as yours truly prefer that migrants such as her remain in their own country instead of being allowed to migrate to ours?

Please share this story on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what you think about this Sudanese refugee’s disgusting lack of gratitude.

What do you think about this migrant trying to blame her son’s behavior on the Australian government? Scroll down to comment below!

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service