All Discussions Tagged 'Green' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ranking Democrat Introduces Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump

Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) has made a shocking announcement to appease his liberal party- He will introduce articles of impeachment against Pr…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

8 17 minutes ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Michael Moore’s One-Man Play Opens to Terrible Reviews

If this is the resistance, we might as well celebrate Trump’s 2020 win now. Michael Moore, the radical liberal filmmaker who spent 8 years…

7 on Sunday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

3 Arrested In ‘White Rape’ Attempt As Girl Uses Stick Shift To Follow Her Mother’s Advice

Three South Carolina men have been arrested after they targeted a “white” girl for robbery and rape. In a wonderful, yet harrowing story o…

5 Aug 2
Reply by Jea9

Lawmakers Cite Evidence Russia ‘Colludes’ With US Green Groups to Block Fracking

Forget about allegations of Russian interference in U.S. presidential elections for a moment, or even “collusion” between Russian officia…

Started by Betty

5 Jul 16
Reply by Frankmusic

Calif. Congressman Proposes Article Of Impeachment Against Trump

“Every day that goes by is a day of 'Alice in Wonderland' administration." A Democratic congressman has proposed one article of i…

3 Jun 19
Reply by Jea9

Ron Paul Issues Dire Warning: If Trump Disobeys The Deep State He Will End Up Like JFK

Former Congressman Ron Paul opined about President Trump’s alleged involvement with Russia. Paul equated Trump’s relationship with Russia t…

2 May 24
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

After Comey, here’s who I think should be FIRED next…

I was in New York City all day Tuesday for Fox interviews, namely a guest appearance on the show “Outnumbered.” As I was boarding my flight…

2 May 11
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Liens Filed Against the Federal Reserve: The Key to Trump Ending the Fed & Returning the Gold Standard?

Will Trump try to end the Federal Reserve, just as JFK tried? Lance Schuttler, The Mind Unleashed Waking Times Media While there are cer…

4 May 11
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Trump’s Pick for Army Secretary Believes Civilians Should Have Access to Military Weapons

President Trump has had no shortage of controversial picks for his cabinet and various government agencies. It seems like there isn’t anyo…

4 May 7
Reply by Jea9

Woman That Prophesied Trump Would Win Now Warns That A “Great Shaking” Is Coming And Churches Will Fall

If Dr. Patricia Green is correct, America is about to be shaken like we have never seen before. And considering her track record, I would t…

12 Mar 28
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service