All Discussions Tagged 'Green' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Food Truck Giving Free Food to Hurricane Workers, Kicked Out of Town for Not Having a Permit

Green Cove Springs, FL — After Irma devastated Florida, most restaurants and stores were shut down in certain areas. Green Cove Springs was…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Sep 26

Obama-Linked Group Launches Horrifying Attack On Hurricane Victims

Hurricane Harvey has left the people of Texas devastated. Now, their problems are coming from more than just the bad weather, and one group…

6 Sep 4
Reply by James W McQuillan Jr

Packers coach has the perfect response to anthem protesters

In a political climate rife with divisive stances and never-ending bickering, especially in today’s NFL, Green Bay Packers head coach Mike…

1 Aug 20
Reply by Jea9

Ranking Democrat Introduces Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump

Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) has made a shocking announcement to appease his liberal party- He will introduce articles of impeachment against Pr…

11 Aug 18
Reply by Frankmusic

Michael Moore’s One-Man Play Opens to Terrible Reviews

If this is the resistance, we might as well celebrate Trump’s 2020 win now. Michael Moore, the radical liberal filmmaker who spent 8 years…

7 Aug 12
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

3 Arrested In ‘White Rape’ Attempt As Girl Uses Stick Shift To Follow Her Mother’s Advice

Three South Carolina men have been arrested after they targeted a “white” girl for robbery and rape. In a wonderful, yet harrowing story o…

5 Aug 2
Reply by Jea9

Lawmakers Cite Evidence Russia ‘Colludes’ With US Green Groups to Block Fracking

Forget about allegations of Russian interference in U.S. presidential elections for a moment, or even “collusion” between Russian officia…

Started by Betty

5 Jul 16
Reply by Frankmusic

Calif. Congressman Proposes Article Of Impeachment Against Trump

“Every day that goes by is a day of 'Alice in Wonderland' administration." A Democratic congressman has proposed one article of i…

3 Jun 19
Reply by Jea9

Ron Paul Issues Dire Warning: If Trump Disobeys The Deep State He Will End Up Like JFK

Former Congressman Ron Paul opined about President Trump’s alleged involvement with Russia. Paul equated Trump’s relationship with Russia t…

2 May 24
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

After Comey, here’s who I think should be FIRED next…

I was in New York City all day Tuesday for Fox interviews, namely a guest appearance on the show “Outnumbered.” As I was boarding my flight…

2 May 11
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service