All Discussions Tagged 'Graham' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

McCain comes out against ObamaCare overhaul, dealing blow to GOP’s repeal hopes

Republican senator says cannot in good conscience support the GOP's latest effort to repeal and replace ObamaCare; chief congressional co…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

2 1 hour ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Christians Outperform FEMA in Disaster Relief

It's not necessarily a knock against government, but it also shouldn't be surprising. After a dozen years without a major hurricane, the U…

8 on Monday
Reply by Sally Gangi

PRESIDENT TRUMP: DON’T SLAP US IN THE FACE

Like millions of Trump supporters I have and continue to receive vulgar emails and the ‘I told you so’ about Donald Trump being an establis…

1 Aug 29
Reply by Jea9

Governor of Guam Eddie Baza Calvo Praises Trump’s Response to North Korea: ‘I Want a President’ Like That

While the media and Democrats cast Donald Trump as an unhinged loose cannon over his “fire and fury” threat to North Korea, the President h…

4 Aug 11
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Black Lives Matter SHAMED As 40 Former Inmates ‘Bless’ Police With Unexpected Gift

While it does not appear that Black Lives Matter noticed the actions of these former convicts, Christian leader Franklin Graham (pictured)…

0 Aug 6

Graham Proposes Senate Bill To Block Trump From Firing Special Counsel

“We need a check and balance here." Fearing that President Donald Trump could short-circuit the investigation of Russian meddling in the…

3 Jul 28
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Graham Teaming with Durbin on ‘DREAMers’ Endangers Gun Owner Rights

Graham evidently wants anti-gun Democrats to be the majority. Durbin is happy to help him make that happen. “At a press conference with U.…

0 Jul 24

Lindsey Graham: If You Don’t Support Giving Illegals Citizenship, ‘I Don’t Want You to Vote for Me’

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said Thursday that he does not want South Carolina residents who oppose giving citize…

6 Jul 23
Reply by martin smith lll

Top Republican: Coup Attempt Against Trump Being Led by GOP Insiders

Goal is to force Trump to resign An attempt to force Donald Trump to resign from office is being led by GOP establishment insiders in conc…

5 May 22
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Lindsey Graham Ecstatic Over Trump’s New Neocon Foreign Policy: “I’m Like The Happiest Dude in America”

Lindsey Graham is giddy over President Trump’s new interventionist foreign policy. Wednesday on Fox and Friends he said, “I am like the ha…

3 Apr 20
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

Lighter Side

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: Forensic Psychologist Exposes Horrifying Clinton Revelation

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service