All Discussions Tagged 'Founding' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NRA News Commentators | Ep. 96: Dom Raso “Pride and Ownership in the USA”

Dom Raso encourages Americans to hold themselves to the highest possible standard and to take pride and ownership in the land on which th…

Started by Kristi Ann Mod

118 Jan 9
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Just Like Our Founders 241 Years Ago, We Need To Unashamedly Declare That Our Rights Come To Us From God

Why do we celebrate the 4th of July?  If you were to ask average people on the street this question, many of them would mumble something…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

4 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Jea9

Why Has George Soros Enjoyed a Free Hand in his Subversive Attempts to Redesign America?

Wanted to share the following recent thought-provoking article with you because it dares to ask ‘why do we have a Hungarian-born former Naz…

Started by Jake Martinez

42 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by douglas a hawkins

It’s Happening: They Are Shutting Down “Fake News” Websites to Punish Alt Media Hillary Opponents!

I wanted to share the following recent article with you because it reveals that they are literally shutting down websites to punish Alt Med…

Started by Jake Martinez

18 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Suggestion and/or Idea Recently Submitted to The Trump Team (Re: George Soros' Anti-American Agendas)

I wanted to take the liberty of sharing a suggestion and/or idea that I recently submitted to the Trump Team via the following website: ht…

Started by Jake Martinez

1 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Jake Martinez

Hypocrisy Watch: Networks Pound Bannon, But Ignore Democrat Ellison’s Radicalism!

I wanted to share the following recent article with you because it reveals the lame-stream media’s ongoing hypocrisy-You Decide: Hypocris…

Started by Jake Martinez

12 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Frances D Carlson

UN Kangaroo Court Implodes Amid Threat to Prosecute U.S. Troops!

I wanted to share the following recent article with you because it revealed that the UN’s Kangaroo Court threatened to prosecute some of ou…

Started by Jake Martinez

0 Nov 18, 2016

Why Was A Mysterious Navy Plane Conducting “Secret Electronic Command/Control Drill” Over Denver?

Wanted to share the following recent thought-provoking article with you because it reveals that a mysterious Navy plane was recently conduc…

Started by Jake Martinez

0 Nov 18, 2016

Obama: Submit to Globalism or Face War, Death, Destruction!

I wanted to share the following recent article that reveals that Obama and the globalist establishment is not ready to surrender its radica…

Started by Jake Martinez

2 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Hank Jordan

Klukowski: America’s Written Constitution in 1787 Was Revolutionary

Signing-of-the-Constitution by Breitbart News3 Jul 2016Washington, DC66 “One of the most revolutionary aspects of the Revolution is that…

Started by Kat

0 Jul 4, 2016

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service