All Discussions Tagged 'DNC' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DNC files lawsuit alleging Trump campaign, Russia conspired to influence 2016 election

The Democratic National Committee filed a lawsuit Friday against the Trump campaign, Russia and WikiLeaks, accusing them of plotting to ti…

Started by Kat

2 Apr 20
Reply by Kat

NSA: ‘Zero Evidence’ Russia Hacked The DNC

An NSA whistleblower has revealed that U.S. intelligence agencies, including the CIA, do NOT believe Russia hacked the DNC servers during t…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

2 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

DNC Turn Against Donna Brazile, Accuse Her Of Being ‘Russian Agent’

This is like stupid is as stupid does. Hillary Clinton’s campaign staffers and the DNC have turned on former chairwoman Donna Brazile, accu…

8 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Jason G Manuel

Donna Brazile: DNC Allowed Hacking So They Could Rig Primaries

Former DNC chief Donna Brazile has admitted that the Democratic party allowed hackers to steal data from the party’s servers so that they c…

2 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

TWO PROMINENT ANTI-CLINTON ACTIVISTS FOUND DEAD IN TWO DAYS; MAINSTREAM MEDIA BLACKOUT

You won’t find anyone in the mainstream press talking about this anywhere. Take a look yourself — there’s barely a peep (and that peep is…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

3 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Jea9

Trump Flips Russian Investigation On Its Head, News Networks Begin To Worry

Richard Burr (pictured) got some excellent advice from Donald Trump’s most recent tweet. As the Conservative Daily Post reported only yest…

1 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

Busted: Trump-Bashing Mayor Of San Juan CAUGHT, $20,000 In Public Funds GONE

It has been revealed that the Mayor of San Juan, Cruz above, redirected $20,000 in state funds towards group dedicated to violent riots. T…

0 Oct 2, 2017

Why President Trump Endorsed Luther Strange

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.  — Sun Tzu, The Art of War Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night…

7 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Every Single Day: Obama’s U.N. Connection Carried Out Anti-Trump Order Days Before Inauguration

It has been revealed that Samantha Powers, former UN Ambassador, was revealing the identities of Americans at an alarming rate up until the…

0 Sep 21, 2017

“Completely Wrong”: California Dems Discriminating As 2020 Race Begins To Take Shape

Apparently, Democratic California Governor Jerry Brown (left) is likely to sign the law, despite the several voices that have expressed the…

0 Sep 11, 2017

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service