All Discussions Tagged 'Conservatism' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sen. Mike Lee Calls for ‘Populist Agenda’ Putting Government on Side of ‘Forgotten Americans’

“We as conservatives can make a case for a unified, principled, and populist agenda that puts the federal government back on the side of t…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

21 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by Jea9

LAURA INGRAHAM TO CHAIR RENEWED REAGAN PAC

Citizens for the Republic, the political PAC originally founded by Ronald Reagan in 1977, today announced that nationally syndicated radio…

0 Mar 2, 2015

Rush: We Must Nominate a Conservative

(Rush Limbaugh) – BEGIN TRANSCRIPT RUSH: We’ll start, San Francisco.  Mark, thank you, sir.  You’re up.  It’s great to have you here. CALL…

0 Jan 31, 2015

Conservatives push short-term spending bill as way to defund 'amnesty'

Conservative lawmakers and groups are pushing Republican leaders to pass a short-term government spending bill so that they will have more…

17 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by DeniseInAZ

Conservatism Is The New Punk Rock

Conservatism is the Ramones at CBGB – loud, fast and alive. In contrast, liberalism is the headliner at a state fair concert. It’s Foghat…

6 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by JuneUSA

College Text Book Trashes Reagan, Blatantly Lies

Posted By Frank Camp on Feb 18, 2014 “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.” – Voltaire What…

12 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

Do We Need A Third Party?

People don’t have to believe in God in order to repect that our fore fathers did and founded this nation on the belief that our rights as A…

Started by Robert Dwayne McGinnis

0 Dec 13, 2013

Are YOU a "Hypenated-American"?

Folks, I've talked about this in a number of responses over the past several years.  However, I think this is an important issue facing us,…

Started by Benson William Gates III

0 Aug 27, 2013

Allen West, Michelle Fields and John Phillips discuss Newt Gingrich, Karl Rove and More

Newt Gingrich attacks Karl Rove for going after Tea Party candidates, and the post office now offers fashion couture instead of Saturday d…

Started by Ralph E WallSr

0 Feb 23, 2013

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service