All Discussions Tagged 'Benghazi' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Has Our Nation Gotten To The Point That They Can Even Tolerate A Candidate Like This For President

Source: Hillary For President

Started by Bob Buske

0 Oct 29

Select Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy Moves to Release ALL BENGHAZI WITNESS TRANSCRIPTS

Good for Gowdy!! Release them all, everyone of them! This was due to the Dems on the panel pitching a fit at the hearing on Thursday. Th…

Started by Asst Natl Dir Melony B. DeFord

28 Oct 27
Reply by karen holyk

Benghazi Hearing: A Perspective from a Viewer

On Thursday, October 22 2015 the House Select Committee on Benghazi held a hearing with Hillary Clinton. I happened to be home, sick, and w…

2 Oct 25
Reply by Elizabeth Jones

The only way Attorney General Loretta Lynch will focus on Hillary Clinton's corruption, is if she plays soccer.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch, expects more indictments in the FIFA corruption investigation. Hmmm, good thing her priorities are in order…

Started by Michael Dozier,PhD

0 Sep 14

Obama Staffers Party, Smoke Cuban Cigars on the Anniversary of Benghazi, 9/11 Terror Attacks

WASHINGTON – Top Obama administration and White House officials partied away on the night of the anniversary of 9-11 and the Benghazi terr…

20 Sep 13
Reply by Ludwig von Drake

Exclusive: New Emails on Secret Benghazi Weapons

On the third anniversary of the Benghazi terrorist attack, emails reviewed by Fox News raise significant questions about US government sup…

1 Sep 12
Reply by M-AR-15-5.56X45!

Allen West: This is a Time of Danger and Division

“It is ironic that we are about to remember 9/11, both in 2001, and in 2012 with Benghazi on the day the Iran nuclear resolution is being…

0 Sep 12

Attkisson: Hillary Broke the Law – New Emails Show She Violated Freedom of Information Rules

The latest document dump by the State Department shows Hillary Clinton broke the law. Investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson says the late…

18 Sep 7
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Gowdy Does Not Mince Words Reacting to Hillary Email Revelation: ‘This Is a National Security Issue’

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, released a statement Tuesday night calling the Hillary C…

40 Aug 15
Reply by Frankmusic

Libs Sure Are Worried About This Benghazi Movie, Huh?

I haven’t seen a Michael Bay movie since Armageddon. This is because I saw Armageddon. That was enough Michael Bay to last me a coupl…

35 Aug 3
Reply by Jeff Noncent

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service