All Discussions Tagged '2nd' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Citigroup - Gun Control Requirements for Clients and Small Businesses

Citi group, the fourth-largest bank in the United States, has announced it will no longer do business with clients that do not meet a host…

Started by Kat

1 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Bonnie Somer

2nd Las Vegas Eyewitness Found Dead

Las Vegas shooting eyewitness turns up dead days after posting her highly detailed account of the massacre on Facebook claiming ‘100% more…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

2 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

VA hospital whistleblower running for Congress

Dr. Stewart Levenson. CONCORD, N.H. — One of the doctors behind a whistleblower complaint about care at New Hampshire's only veterans' h…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

1 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

2nd ISIS Video Las Vegas Shooting Live Leaks

The second ISIS video has been released, but because the left is flagging our network videos against ISIS, this video you may have to have…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

8 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

VIDEO: New York Deputies Knock on Vietnam Vet’s Door, Confiscate Guns

A 70-year-old Vietnam veteran said he was watching television in his Taberg, New York, home when deputies knocked on his door, then ent…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

1 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Jea9

L.A.: ‘High Capacity’ Magazine Ban, 20% Jump in Violent Crime

The year 2015 was marked by a statewide pursuit of more gun control in California, while cities like Los Angeles played their part by enac…

Started by Kat

0 Jul 25, 2016

The Second Amendment the accurate story

Was the Second Amendment written ONLY for the "well regulated militia" and not "the people"? A rebuttal to the likes of The Young Turks,…

Started by Bill Bissell

0 Jul 1, 2016

Republican Party money funds many Capitol Hill legislators who vote more with Democrats

Republican Party money is dispersed to Republican Party candidates who often vote more with the Democrat Party on divisive issues than fo…

Started by Oscar Y. Harward

0 Mar 26, 2016

VOTE FRAUD IS RAMPANT, VOTING IS A SCAM DUE TO THE FRAUD

The video by Project Veritas found at this link shows the massive vote fraud that occurred in the recent New Hampshire primary and reveals…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Feb 18, 2016

Oregon Sheriffs Testify before House: We’re not going to Enforce Your Gun Grabbing Law!

http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2015/04/oregon-sheriffs-testify-before-house-were-not-going-to-enforce-your-gun-grabbing-law/

Started by Melony B. DeFord

0 Oct 7, 2015

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Boom! President Trump Issues Warning To Deep State: “You’ll Be Surprised At The Names Of People Involved In The Corruption”

President Trump joined Judge Jeanine Pirro by phone last night for an extensive interview.

The president sounded very upbeat in the interview and hopeful that Democrats will act soon on border security and end to their government shutdown. “We’re doing very well with China. We’re doing well with North Korea. You know I was dealt a very tough hand.” On the shutdown President Trump said, “They think it’s politics. I think it’s very bad politics. I think the country wants to have protection at the border.”

The President also discussed the ongoing deep state witch hunt of him and his campaign and administration. Judge Pirro then asked the president if he has ever been actively working in Russia. “I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article you see that they found absolutely nothing.”

President Trump took a swipe at Jeff Bezos, “Washington Post that’s basically the lobbyist for Amazon. He uses that, Bezos has bigger problems than anybody right now.”

Then President Trump dropped this bomb. “The whole Russia thing is a hoax… Everybody knows it… Wait til you see how it all ends up. You watch. McCabe, Lisa Page, Strzok.

You watch. Including some others I should not name. I better not. You watch. It would make front page news if I do. You’ll be surprised at the names of the people involved in the corruption.“

Now THAT is some real news!

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service