All Discussions Tagged '2012' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nine years after a 4 hour conversation with God

Hello, my name is Michael, I am a citizen in the state of Alaska and a resident of Wasilla.  My past is checkered, and tainted.  I hav…

Started by Michael Fernandez

1 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

House defies Obama, votes to ‘pause’ Syrian refugees Distrust of president dents administration’s plans

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Updated: 1:57 p.m. on Thursday, November 19, 2015 Distrusting President Obama’s assurances and…

Started by Kat

0 Nov 19, 2015

Carly Fiorina: The Benghazi ‘Punch Didn’t Get Thrown’ In 2012

Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina says the Benghazi “punch” could have defeated President Obama in 2012, but it “didn’t get…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

38 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Roberto Benitez

Oklahoma Republican Party At It Again

I had an experience this last weekend that affirmed my concern for the future of this nation.  The Oklahoma State Republican Party had a sp…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Jul 23, 2015

Netanyahu’s Party Seeks Ban of Obama-Linked Political Operation

(Breitbart) – Israel’s Likud Party has petitioned the country’s elections committee to ban the Obama-connected V15 (Victory 2015) organiza…

0 Jan 31, 2015

Obama has had accurate intelligence about ISIS since BEFORE the 2012 election

A national security staffer in the Obama administration said the president has been seeing 'highly accurate predictions' about the rise of…

24 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Don R. Sherwood

Flash Back 2012: Joe Biden said Mitt Romney would go to War with Syria

And infantalizes our troops as Democrats always do. We all know the full story here. Dopey vice president who can't conceive of ever goi…

14 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Katherine Hovey

Obama on Iraq: #WrongAgain

Barack Obama has provided ample evidence of his ineptness as president. Any leader who ignores the wise counsel of his advisers is desti…

Started by Ralph E WallSr

17 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Thomas Laman

DOJ Can Shield How it Singled Out Gay Staffers to Showcase at LGBT Law Conf.

A federal court has ruled that the Department of Justice (DOJ) can keep secret a controversial process in which agency officials tried t…

Started by Linda Hahn

7 May 21, 2014
Reply by sr williams

ADMIN

Helping to take down the TEA Party or Don't be a *Sheeple* !

There is a photograph of a human being that is being held down and tortured with a cattle prod, that far too many *sheeple* ( I use the wor…

Started by streetsweeper

2 May 5, 2014
Reply by Dan Reed

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service