Mangus Colorado's Discussions (7,703)

Discussions Replied To (7428) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

""

Mangus Colorado replied Feb 27, 2017 to #DemExit Trends on Twitter as Democrats are FURIOUS Over Corrupt Pick for DNC Chair

37 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

ADMIN

"The last time Hollywood went communist was when Senator McCarty sent a few to prison…"

Mangus Colorado replied Feb 26, 2017 to #DemExit Trends on Twitter as Democrats are FURIOUS Over Corrupt Pick for DNC Chair

37 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

ADMIN

"The Muslim will be the co-chair."

Mangus Colorado replied Feb 26, 2017 to #DemExit Trends on Twitter as Democrats are FURIOUS Over Corrupt Pick for DNC Chair

37 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

ADMIN

"Democrats have finally reached the end of the false narrative that they are open and…"

37 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

ADMIN

"Just start the motion in the House and Senate to repeal all statues that exceed the…"

Mangus Colorado replied Feb 25, 2017 to Trump orders all federal agencies to form ‘regulatory reform task force’

7 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Democrats do not do math - social study majors are not required to take American Civ…"

Mangus Colorado replied Feb 25, 2017 to Cruz: 'Do Democrats Understand They Need to Control the House to Impeach?'

32 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Wes

""

Mangus Colorado replied Jan 23, 2017 to HOW TO REPEAL THE 14TH, 16TH, AND 17TH AMENDMENTS AND RESTORE THE RIGHTS AND POWERS TO THE STATES.

99 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Mangus Colorado

""

Mangus Colorado replied Jan 23, 2017 to HOW TO REPEAL THE 14TH, 16TH, AND 17TH AMENDMENTS AND RESTORE THE RIGHTS AND POWERS TO THE STATES.

99 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Mangus Colorado

""

Mangus Colorado replied Jan 22, 2017 to Donald Trump to Eliminate 72 Government Programs

102 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Archie C B

""

Mangus Colorado replied Jan 22, 2017 to Donald Trump to Eliminate 72 Government Programs

102 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Archie C B

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Boom! President Trump Issues Warning To Deep State: “You’ll Be Surprised At The Names Of People Involved In The Corruption”

President Trump joined Judge Jeanine Pirro by phone last night for an extensive interview.

The president sounded very upbeat in the interview and hopeful that Democrats will act soon on border security and end to their government shutdown. “We’re doing very well with China. We’re doing well with North Korea. You know I was dealt a very tough hand.” On the shutdown President Trump said, “They think it’s politics. I think it’s very bad politics. I think the country wants to have protection at the border.”

The President also discussed the ongoing deep state witch hunt of him and his campaign and administration. Judge Pirro then asked the president if he has ever been actively working in Russia. “I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article you see that they found absolutely nothing.”

President Trump took a swipe at Jeff Bezos, “Washington Post that’s basically the lobbyist for Amazon. He uses that, Bezos has bigger problems than anybody right now.”

Then President Trump dropped this bomb. “The whole Russia thing is a hoax… Everybody knows it… Wait til you see how it all ends up. You watch. McCabe, Lisa Page, Strzok.

You watch. Including some others I should not name. I better not. You watch. It would make front page news if I do. You’ll be surprised at the names of the people involved in the corruption.“

Now THAT is some real news!

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service