Sally Gangi's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

"Jea9,You are absolutely correct.  I agree 1000%. Sally"

Sally Gangi replied Aug 4 to It’s Time Get Rid Of The Fake Republicans

21 Aug 5
Reply by Jea9

"Col Nelson, I agree with what you are saying, however I think "We the People" must a…"

Sally Gangi replied Aug 4 to It’s Time Get Rid Of The Fake Republicans

21 Aug 5
Reply by Jea9

"This like everything that has and is transpiring in our country is treason.  Who's i…"

Sally Gangi replied Aug 3 to Security Risk: Report Discovers Obama DoD Recruited More Than 10,000 Foreign-Born Individuals into US Military Via MAVNI

3 Aug 4
Reply by Jea9

"Their Globalist agenda is to destroy our country.  No option is off limits to them s…"

Sally Gangi replied Aug 1 to California Just Got Closer to Leaving America. Should We Let Them Go?

22 Aug 3
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Frankmusic, If we could only do that it would be great.  I like it a lot. "

Sally Gangi replied Aug 1 to California Just Got Closer to Leaving America. Should We Let Them Go?

22 Aug 3
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Personally I would like to see California gone.  Their are so many illegals, corrupt…"

22 Aug 3
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"In the early 1990's I was involved in many groups.  One was the John Birch Society a…"

Sally Gangi replied Jul 31 to Americans Oblivious To The Approaching Storm

21 Aug 1
Reply by Jea9

"9thA, This is excellent, stated very well, where did you get it?  He mentioned the T…"

Sally Gangi replied Jul 31 to Americans Oblivious To The Approaching Storm

21 Aug 1
Reply by Jea9

"Philip, I did get food from 4 Patriots and we do have a shooting range I go to some…"

Sally Gangi replied Jul 31 to Texas Judge Placed On Unpaid Leave Because She’s Not A US Citizen

42 Aug 2
Reply by Jea9

"Marilyn, Love it. Sally"

Sally Gangi replied Jul 31 to Texas Judge Placed On Unpaid Leave Because She’s Not A US Citizen

42 Aug 2
Reply by Jea9

RSS

‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service