John Barr's Discussions (3,365)

Discussions Replied To (3343) Replies Latest Activity

""

John Barr replied Feb 22, 2016 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1806 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Little Bright Feather

"... I have NO doubt at all The Don would use the power of the Office to punish those…"

John Barr replied Feb 22, 2016 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1806 Mar 15, 2016

"After watching the 'MOVIE' I Personally STILL Stand With Trump for President in 2016"

1806 Mar 15, 2016

" Trumpbots - - - - sounds cool to me - - - - PROUD MEMBER OF THE 'TRUMPBOTS'"

John Barr replied Feb 20, 2016 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1806 Mar 15, 2016

"We will have to accept the natural death by heart attack story as fact. Yea RIGHT!!!"

John Barr replied Feb 18, 2016 to Was Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia Murdered and if so why?

174 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

""

John Barr replied Feb 17, 2016 to Was Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia Murdered and if so why?

174 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was/had been critical of Obama in the last few…"

John Barr replied Feb 16, 2016 to Was Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia Murdered and if so why?

174 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Ted Cruz HAS ALREADY Shreaded We The People"

John Barr replied Feb 16, 2016 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1806 Mar 15, 2016

ADMIN

"Feds arrest Cliven Bundy after he calls for Americans to join him at Harney County…"

John Barr replied Feb 12, 2016 to OREGON LATEST: ENVIRONMENTALISTS CONFRONT ACTIVISTS AT WILDLIFE REFUGE AND MORE.......

30 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Terry Weston

ADMIN

"Add BLM - The Murder of LaVoy Finicum Posted by Morton on February 10, 2016 at 3…"

John Barr replied Feb 12, 2016 to OREGON LATEST: ENVIRONMENTALISTS CONFRONT ACTIVISTS AT WILDLIFE REFUGE AND MORE.......

30 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Terry Weston

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service