Robert Lee Prinz's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"The Biggest fraud in the 2012 presidential debates between Romney & Obama was wh…"

Robert Lee Prinz replied Jan 2, 2017 to Spicer: Will Clinton be 'punished' for election tactics?

15 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Trump won't lose his nerve but the RINOs & other democrats will fight tooth &…"

Robert Lee Prinz replied Jan 1, 2017 to Gingrich fears Trump administration might lose its nerve

30 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Paul Simmon

ADMIN

"In my voting poll in a county in Indiana when I vote I have to show a picture ID, I…"

Robert Lee Prinz replied Oct 25, 2016 to ALERT: If You See A “Smartmatic” Voting Machine At The Polls, Here’s What You MUST Do…

46 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"What came 1st Employee & Employer negotiated health care plans, Union Employee &…"

Robert Lee Prinz replied Oct 23, 2016 to Obama on soaring health insurance premiums: ‘I had nothing to do with that’

45 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Honest Glenn

ADMIN

"Sounds as if Obama wants to take away Union negotiated with employers Health Insuran…"

Robert Lee Prinz replied Oct 23, 2016 to Obama on soaring health insurance premiums: ‘I had nothing to do with that’

45 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Honest Glenn

ADMIN

"Obama only knows what he reads in the New York Times newspaper they said it wasn't h…"

45 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Honest Glenn

"Republicans are the only people that pay income taxes democrats don't have jobs they…"

Robert Lee Prinz replied Oct 21, 2016 to Pelosi: Republicans Only Support Trump, Because ‘They Don’t Want to Pay Their Fair Share of Taxes’ [VIDEO]

36 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by ROY S. MALLMANN II

ADMIN

"It makes no difference like the Lester Holt moderated debate, Hillary was given the…"

Robert Lee Prinz replied Sep 29, 2016 to Watch: Did Hillary Clinton & Lester Holt Work Together During Presidential Debate

30 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"It makes no difference like the Lester Holt moderated debate, Hillary was given the…"

Robert Lee Prinz replied Sep 29, 2016 to Watch: Did Hillary Clinton & Lester Holt Work Together During Presidential Debate

30 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Obama kissing Russian PM ass on live TV & giving our territory to Russians here…"

Robert Lee Prinz replied Aug 31, 2016 to Reid calls on FBI to investigate if Trump and Russia are conspiring

41 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service