margie reynolds's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh now they're  worried about the particulars of qualification. Had this been done w…"

margie reynolds replied May 19, 2014 to Rep. John Conyers fails to qualify for ballot

42 May 19, 2014
Reply by margie reynolds

"I thought that Obama was going to be on the receiving end of a determined man's bull…"

margie reynolds replied May 14, 2014 to Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum

47 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Daniel abrera

ADMIN

"I do not trust the feds at all I think they want to see us fall I do not trust this…"

margie reynolds replied May 9, 2014 to Obama: “Wrongheaded” Americans Must Trust Government More

80 May 19, 2014
Reply by Joe Tatman

"The more people that attend the less likely this will happen. Out numbered so badly…"

margie reynolds replied May 7, 2014 to My Letter to the Editor Operation American Spring, Your Opinion, Suggestions Welcome

48 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Lyn Agre

"God is in charge of OAS, all of the main "guys" are Chrisitians and counting on God…"

margie reynolds replied May 7, 2014 to My Letter to the Editor Operation American Spring, Your Opinion, Suggestions Welcome

48 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Lyn Agre

" To F. Denny........But who truly can you be certain are trustworthy for God's sake?…"

48 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Lyn Agre

"OAS has my complete support and in fact I plan to be there. I don't know why its not…"

48 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Lyn Agre

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service