M-AR-15-5.56X45!'s Discussions (2,678)

Discussions Replied To (2676) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Like we give a crap about their asinine Oscars."

M-AR-15-5.56X45! replied Feb 1, 2017 to Leftist Rag Wants To Cancel Oscars Over Trump’s Immigration Order. Why Is This A Bad Thing?

60 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Skip peters

ADMIN

"Illegal entry into the USA, is an invasion! TIME FOR WAR!"

M-AR-15-5.56X45! replied Feb 1, 2017 to Mother Of Son Killed By Illegal to Pelosi: Which Of Your Children Is Expendable For An Illegal?

91 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Tana W. Bernard

ADMIN

"Trump needs to charge him with incitement to National rioting."

M-AR-15-5.56X45! replied Jan 31, 2017 to Surprise: Obama is Already Back And He's Supporting People Protesting Trump's Policies

75 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"No, insane/hussian/oblamea believed he was a dictator. 8 years of his crap and now T…"

M-AR-15-5.56X45! replied Jan 31, 2017 to Maxine Waters: ‘Trump Thinks He’s a Dictator’

71 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by John Barr

"8 years of a phake, phoney, and a phraud, the dc dictator wannabee. What an effin me…"

M-AR-15-5.56X45! replied Jan 6, 2017 to The Non-Scandals of the Obama Adminstration

1 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by M-AR-15-5.56X45!

ADMIN

"We need to get a public campaign going on the "gibberish" that peabrain/idiot/loosi…"

M-AR-15-5.56X45! replied Jan 5, 2017 to Nancy Pelosi speaks gibberish defending Obamacare, warns of unexpected house guest

49 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Robert Brumley

"Wonder how the insane/hussian lowblamea is going to try and scuttle the inauguration…"

M-AR-15-5.56X45! replied Jan 2, 2017 to Donald Trump has invited Benjamin Netahyahu to the inauguration

1 Jan 2, 2017

"20 trillion dollars in debt that we the people never approved of! oblammiecare that…"

M-AR-15-5.56X45! replied Dec 28, 2016 to Obama’s war against America

1 Dec 28, 2016

ADMIN

"oblamea, the biggest 2 face ever to disgrace dc! Good riddance to the fraud dictator…"

M-AR-15-5.56X45! replied Dec 27, 2016 to Turns out Obama's team is doing anything but helping with the transition

30 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Debra Beatty

ADMIN

"If the insane/hussian/oblamea had a twin, this guy would be it. If we said we wanted…"

M-AR-15-5.56X45! replied Dec 26, 2016 to Drexel University professor says the only thing he wanted for Christmas was ‘white genocide’

55 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Dennis Gronquist

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service