CARY D'AGNESE's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"We are at war with Homosexuals now by their actions against good and decent people,…"

CARY D'AGNESE replied Jan 11, 2015 to Houston Lesbian Mayor Brings New Assault: Claims Pastors have no Right to a Jury Trial

38 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Skip peters

"Jihadist tyrant pig!"

CARY D'AGNESE replied Dec 30, 2014 to Muslim U.S. Congressman Busted Working With Terrorist Frontman

106 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Fred Parsons

"I hope someone in our government has the courage to remove the tyrant Obama from off…"

CARY D'AGNESE replied Dec 30, 2014 to Muslim U.S. Congressman Busted Working With Terrorist Frontman

106 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Fred Parsons

"We have the finest Military in the world. Filled with our finest young men and women…"

CARY D'AGNESE replied Dec 21, 2014 to A French Soldier's View of US Soldiers in Afghanistan

41 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Fair Maid

ADMIN

"It is very apparent that both the Obamas are sick SOB's! They disgrace the country.…"

CARY D'AGNESE replied Dec 21, 2014 to Michelle Obama Caught Lying About Her Racism Experience

68 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by D.Lee

"You must be aware of the economic situation in this country? There is a very large p…"

CARY D'AGNESE replied Dec 16, 2014 to Question[s] of the day..12/16/2014

24 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"The communist Homosexual Obama is behind this recent circus concerning torture. The…"

CARY D'AGNESE replied Dec 16, 2014 to Dick Cheney: 'It's a Crock, It's Not True... I'd Do It Again in a Minute'

8 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by CARY D'AGNESE

"Republicans  -- 0       Democrats -- 0 No one is home in Washington! This guy was he…"

CARY D'AGNESE replied Dec 16, 2014 to Senate confirms Vivek Murthy as new surgeon general

4 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by M-AR-15-5.56X45!

ADMIN

"Aggressive Homosexuals are behind this! I have responded to terrible comments made b…"

CARY D'AGNESE replied Dec 7, 2014 to LibRag Warns of “Christian Terrorist Movement,” Real Terrorists Howl In Laughter

38 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"We must stop the madness!...We must stop the insanity! The resistance must act to st…"

CARY D'AGNESE replied Dec 7, 2014 to JUDGE NAPOLITANO: IMPEACH OBAMA FOR AMNESTY

49 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Karma Miller

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service