Jim Barrus's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (421) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Unfortunately for you -- the vast majority of the Citizens of the United States of A…"

Jim Barrus replied Feb 24, 2017 to MSNBC BRZEZINSKI: 'OUR JOB' TO CONTROL 'EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE THINK'...

33 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Rocky Nelson

ADMIN

"Maybe it's time for the President to fire the idiots who have problems keeping their…"

Jim Barrus replied Feb 5, 2017 to Notoriously Liberal 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals rejects White House request to reinstate travel ban

32 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Islam wants to be the only world government.  That means that Islam has basically de…"

Jim Barrus replied Dec 28, 2016 to Islamic State arrests reveal jihadi threat near seat of U.S. government

39 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Karma Miller

ADMIN

"I am 83 years old.  I have spent about 12 of those years involved in the Military, …"

Jim Barrus replied Jul 11, 2016 to DNC Readies Warning On "Trumpocalypse"

5 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Jim Barrus

"I fully understand your concerns, and I'm as just as concerned about the same proble…"

Jim Barrus replied Mar 2, 2016 to Is The Fix In... Will the GOP/RNC force a brokered convention?

170 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"Oren, I agree with you, however, I'm wondering if the States can force the issue by…"

Jim Barrus replied Mar 2, 2016 to Is The Fix In... Will the GOP/RNC force a brokered convention?

170 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"Our Constitution has served our needs very well, and will continue to do so in the f…"

Jim Barrus replied Jan 19, 2016 to Washington Post: It’s time to remove the ‘natural born citizen’ requirement from the Constitution

69 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Oren Long

ADMIN

"Sounds like the Liberals are talking."

Jim Barrus replied Jan 19, 2016 to Washington Post: It’s time to remove the ‘natural born citizen’ requirement from the Constitution

69 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Oren Long

ADMIN

"It is very interesting that OUR Constitution permits the Federal Government to own 1…"

Jim Barrus replied Jan 17, 2016 to OREGON LATEST: ENVIRONMENTALISTS CONFRONT ACTIVISTS AT WILDLIFE REFUGE AND MORE.......

30 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Terry Weston

"I read all of the various comments about this election, and that election, but what…"

Jim Barrus replied Jan 7, 2016 to Is The Fix In... Will the GOP/RNC force a brokered convention?

170 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Debra A Shawver

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service