goodie2shoes's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"If not guilty - why immunity? SHE SHOULD GET WHAT I WOULD GET IF FOUND GUILTY.......…"

goodie2shoes replied Jul 3, 2013 to Lois Lerner’s price for testimony: Immunity

88 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Vernon Rice

ADMIN

"It's called, living in the last days, as we know it now. God tells allllll about it…"

goodie2shoes replied Jul 2, 2013 to Living in a Backwards World

13 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"sharia law superior?????   BS................but it's coming, soooonnnn."

goodie2shoes replied Jul 2, 2013 to Obama Appointee Claims Sharia Law Is Superior to American Law - Claims Founding Fathers Were Inspired By The Quran

122 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Patriot's Pixie

"STUPIDITY AND FEAR!!!!! And actually loving the lazy good for nothing life they have…"

goodie2shoes replied Jun 20, 2013 to Serious Question: How Does Obama Still Have Any Supporters?

109 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Chris

ADMIN

"OKKK, WHERE DID YOU PUT MY CIGAR THIS TIME??????"

goodie2shoes replied Jun 15, 2013 to Caption this photo!

114 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by American 1st

ADMIN

"She's called a muslim..............with some of the biggest if not THE biggest ties…"

goodie2shoes replied Jun 15, 2013 to Chelsea Clinton : We need a woman in the White House

116 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Joanne Mortensen

ADMIN

"ORRRR, he just says to heck with all that, let's go on a 100 million dollar trip to…"

goodie2shoes replied Jun 15, 2013 to Chelsea Clinton : We need a woman in the White House

116 Jun 17, 2013

ADMIN

"Yes, she does.......... he gets up in the morning, and asks her, " do I have to play…"

116 Jun 17, 2013

ADMIN

"I'll go for that, but let's send Chelsea first!!!! Wonder how fast it would take "us…"

116 Jun 17, 2013

ADMIN

"LOVE IT-LOVE IT-LOVE IT- YOU did good here Dee!!!! Git er.........."

116 Jun 17, 2013

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service