Billy Powers's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Right on Fredrick, The crazies he is talking about is us. We damn sure don't need an…"

Billy Powers replied Sep 25, 2015 to Rep. Peter King on Boehner Resignation: 'This is a victory for the crazies'

111 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

ADMIN

"Retarmy I would have given her a haircut that she would never forget. These people n…"

Billy Powers replied Sep 9, 2015 to Barbershop Fined For Refusing To Cut Woman’s Hair

17 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Richard Rooney Sr.

"Well Jack, I haven't made up my mind about Dr Carson, so you seem to know all, pleas…"

Billy Powers replied Aug 25, 2015 to ‘Read my lips': Ben Carson finally loses patience with CNN’s badgering

62 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by James Lakes, CPIAA, EGA

ADMIN

"Well Bill, seems Walker has some fire in the belly. All that he has done in a blue s…"

Billy Powers replied Jul 28, 2015 to Scott Walker: How I would cut Washington down to size

24 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Bill Barnes

ADMIN

"Terrence you are right on the money. How I would like to see them do it and win, but…"

Billy Powers replied Jul 5, 2015 to Question of the Day! Would you like to see Trump and Cruz unite and run against the RINOS and the Dems as a 3rd Party?

243 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Oren Long

ADMIN

"Well  Richard are you another that had rather Hillery win than vote for Jeb. Guess t…"

Billy Powers replied May 13, 2015 to Conservatives plot to hijack 2016 GOP nomination at secret meeting

59 May 16, 2015
Reply by kathyet

ADMIN

"So Terrence you will stay home like some others and help Hillary win. Why had you ra…"

Billy Powers replied May 13, 2015 to Conservatives plot to hijack 2016 GOP nomination at secret meeting

59 May 16, 2015
Reply by kathyet

ADMIN

"Well folks I am sure everyone knows why we still have the IRS and most likely live w…"

Billy Powers replied Apr 28, 2015 to Ted Cruz gets specific on 'abolishing the IRS'

34 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Anthony Rogers

"He is my pick so far. NO JEB. However if Jeb and clinton were running I would not be…"

Billy Powers replied Feb 19, 2015 to Could Governor Scott Walker Be The Next President?

48 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Kat

"Well Oren, seems we have quanity, but not much quality. I know we are looking for an…"

Billy Powers replied Jan 23, 2015 to Sarah Palin on New GOP Majority: ‘It’s Not Just the New England Patriots Who Are Dealing with Deflated Balls’ -

112 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by MeMikeT

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service