Margot Malpher's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Folks, I can't give you full info on this issue right now.  I can say that there is…"

Margot Malpher replied Mar 15, 2015 to Rand Paul: America’s Justice System Has A Race Problem

25 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by frank camp

"One of our best Senators is Jeff Sessions.  I wonder if this that Obama is doing is…"

Margot Malpher replied Mar 4, 2015 to Jeff Sessions on House Cave: The Fight ‘Is Only Beginning’

22 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Peter P Kennedy

ADMIN

"Wink, I think he would have some positive things to say and would "educate" us in PR…"

Margot Malpher replied Feb 24, 2015 to John McCain: ‘I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President, I’m Ashamed Of Myself’

57 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Bob Russell

ADMIN

"Thanks for your comment, wink.  I hope there will be a time when this gets explained…"

Margot Malpher replied Feb 24, 2015 to John McCain: ‘I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President, I’m Ashamed Of Myself’

57 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Bob Russell

ADMIN

"I'd like to see some proof of this as Mr. Putin has denied that Russia provided such…"

57 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Bob Russell

"So what does the Law of the Land, The Constitution, say re Filibusters that Block th…"

Margot Malpher replied Feb 14, 2015 to Jeff Sessions to Dick Durbin: ‘You and Your Team of Filibusterers’ Endangering National Security

31 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by dexter james massoletti, sr.

ADMIN

"Hooray for Merkel.  Vlad doesn't scare easy.  Problem seems to be a difference in so…"

Margot Malpher replied Feb 8, 2015 to Ukraine crisis: Do not try to scare Putin, warns Merkel

20 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"I like your idea.  Seems Tea Party members could come up with such a list.  I will s…"

Margot Malpher replied Feb 2, 2015 to New Rep. Ken Buck: Washington Out of Touch With Country

21 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by W

"Communism, no matter how its dressed up, is against Freedom, Liberty, and Justice Fo…"

Margot Malpher replied Jan 25, 2015 to Top Communist Admits: Communist Party ‘Utilizes’ The Democratic Party

72 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

ADMIN

"Yes, I believe its been planned this way, but I'm not yet convinced of WHY.  There a…"

Margot Malpher replied Dec 13, 2014 to Is the US in an Engineered Collapse?

66 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Debra A Shawver

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service