Jeff Collier's Discussions (630)

Discussions Replied To (630) Replies Latest Activity

"RON---Your first Para said it all---"in spite of the corrupt electoral system and th…"

Jeff Collier replied Jul 21, 2014 to White House: We’ll Put Illegal Immigrants Wherever We Want

84 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Katherine Hovey

"I can think of MANY REASONS to SHOOT THIS BASTARD---or at the least HANG him and his…"

Jeff Collier replied Jul 19, 2014 to White House: We’ll Put Illegal Immigrants Wherever We Want

84 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Katherine Hovey

"Gregory--USN-----Well WE won't hold that against ya--WE MARINES need bus drivers etc…"

Jeff Collier replied Jul 19, 2014 to Top Marine to Obama: Get in the Fight

54 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by robert mullally

"Gregory THATS what it is about----LAWFUL ORDERS ! I joined the Corps in 65-(YA I'm s…"

Jeff Collier replied Jul 18, 2014 to Top Marine to Obama: Get in the Fight

54 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by robert mullally

"WHAT is needed to REMEMBER is this---the OATH I TOOK as well as ALL OFFICERS---is NO…"

Jeff Collier replied Jul 18, 2014 to Top Marine to Obama: Get in the Fight

54 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by robert mullally

"Well now THE TIME has come to REMOVE ALL of the UN from OUR SHORES_---BY FORCE IF NE…"

Jeff Collier replied Jul 17, 2014 to 20 missiles found in UN-run school in Gaza

41 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Dale Heathman

"About time YOU FOUND YOUR BALLS AMOS---NOW all the rest of the JOINT CHIEFS and head…"

Jeff Collier replied Jul 17, 2014 to Top Marine to Obama: Get in the Fight

54 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by robert mullally

ADMIN

"HEY there you PIG SUCKING MUZZIE---ya YOU OBAMANAZIE---WE the PEOPLE have a WORD FOR…"

Jeff Collier replied Jul 14, 2014 to Is Obama Preparing Pardons for Terrorists?

6 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by sharon ostwinch

"WORD to the MIDDLE EAST and it AIN'T from the IDIOT KERRY---- I AND MANY LEARNED ov…"

Jeff Collier replied Jul 14, 2014 to Middle East to John Kerry: "Stay Away! We don't need you!"

27 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

"A FEW words to the TRASH MUZZIES and ALL the other THAN MEXS===BRING YOUR BEST and T…"

Jeff Collier replied Jul 14, 2014 to An Ex-Muslims Warning…Do Yourself A Favor And Read This

59 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Debra A Shawver

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service