Bret Geren's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish. I tried other Tea Party sites but they are not as good as Dee. The fight for…"

Bret Geren replied Apr 12 to Cruz Hitting Campaign Trail To Block ‘Manifestly Unfit’ Candidate From White House

38 Apr 13
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Isn't going to happen. In an interview Trump said he didn't want to indict Hillary o…"

Bret Geren replied Apr 12 to Cruz Hitting Campaign Trail To Block ‘Manifestly Unfit’ Candidate From White House

38 Apr 13
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"And don't forget his forged birth certificate."

Bret Geren replied Mar 4 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

83 Jun 17
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

"And for Trump saying he doesn't want to prosecute Hillary because Bill and Hillary a…"

Bret Geren replied Mar 4 to Trump Advisers Call For A 'Purge' Of Obama Appointees

48 Apr 27
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"I can't wait till the next mid term election. We hit them hard again like the last t…"

Bret Geren replied Mar 4 to Democrats Flip Zero Seats in Four Blue State Special Elections

19 Mar 5
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"No, I would like to see the end of the RINO's.McCain and Graham for example,and for…"

Bret Geren replied Mar 4 to Democrats Flip Zero Seats in Four Blue State Special Elections

19 Mar 5
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Among all of their scandals during the 90s was file gate, remember! 1 thousand FBI f…"

Bret Geren replied Feb 25 to Fmr Clinton Fundraiser Releases Secret Video Over Fears They May Have Him ASSASSINATED

13 Feb 26
Reply by Sally Gangi

"Amen to that. Prison time first, then deportation"

Bret Geren replied Feb 19 to Police: Indiana Grandfather Killed by Drunk, Illegal Alien Without Driver's License

24 Feb 20
Reply by Steve Russak

ADMIN

"They would suicide her if the Democrats feel she would spill the beans on other Demo…"

Bret Geren replied Feb 11 to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

98 Mar 31
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Does anyone remember Extortion 17 ?"

Bret Geren replied Feb 5 to MUSLIMS EMPLOYED BY DEM CONGRESSMEN ACCUSED OF HACKS

32 Feb 6
Reply by Terry Weston

RSS

Lighter Side

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

HOT TEA VIDEO

President Trump INCREDIBLE Speech to UN General Assembly 9/19/17

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service