Skip Foss's Discussions (563)

Discussions Replied To (563) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"This Muslim Jihadist group should be shut down and it members jailed and deported, p…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 28, 2017 to Muslim Brotherhood Ally Falsely Smears Senator to Block Terror Designation Bill

49 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"If he will not support the law HE should be arrested just like any other criminal, i…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 27, 2017 to De Blasio Suggests NYC Won’t Help Deport Thieves, Because They’re Family ‘Breadwinners’

44 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"PUT this LITTLE TERRORIST in jail if he has this this attitude now wast is going to…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 27, 2017 to WHAT?? Reports: Kid Who Started Fire And Said, “Screw Our President” Is DREW CAREY’S SON

38 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"If they are crying send them home we don't need to codell these freaks and tree hugg…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 27, 2017 to EPA Employees ‘Coming to Work in Tears’ Because of Trump Win

65 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by J. C. (Jack) Rose

ADMIN

"Time to DRAIN THE SWAMP and a good place to start if this jerk was alligned with Omu…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 27, 2017 to HE'S FIRED! Trump administration tells Border Patrol chief to pack his bags

42 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Michael Dennis Smith

ADMIN

"I agree with the action against the UN and other groups,but it a lot more harsh we s…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 26, 2017 to Trump order to target UN, other global organizations

28 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Sally Gangi

ADMIN

"This stupid b***h can barley speak period but MRS Trump can speak five languages "

Skip Foss replied Jan 25, 2017 to Moonbat Celeb Refuses to Interview Melania… Because She ‘Barely Speaks English’

72 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Michael Dennis Smith

ADMIN

"This bill should be signed today ,it will cut out a lot of these freaking illegals f…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 25, 2017 to E-Verify Use May Soon Be Required Of All Employers

72 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Dale Heathman

ADMIN

"If this liberal bitch does what she has planned then she is in violation of Federal…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 24, 2017 to Texas Governor Goes After Sheriff Who Protects Illegal Immigrants

132 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"If you spit on some one that is assault and these people should have been charged an…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 24, 2017 to Gold Star Family says anti-Trump protesters spit on them before veterans event

51 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Charles Teachout

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service