Skip Foss's Discussions (563)

Discussions Replied To (563) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I really agree with the writings of this statement  WE as citizens should under no c…"

Skip Foss replied Feb 1 to Leaked Executive Order Reveals Trump Crackdown On Immigrant Welfare

58 Feb 4
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Where can I sign a petition to get rid of the Oscar awards all together,they are a w…"

Skip Foss replied Feb 1 to Leftist Rag Wants To Cancel Oscars Over Trump’s Immigration Order. Why Is This A Bad Thing?

60 Feb 2
Reply by Skip peters

"This will be handled just like every  thing else against these low life demonrat bla…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 31 to Rep. John Lewis and Top Aide Hit With Ethics Complaint

23 Feb 1
Reply by Andrew

ADMIN

"Waters is nothing but a liberal nigger clown and should be ignored for fgriggn' bein…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 31 to Maxine Waters: ‘Trump Thinks He’s a Dictator’

71 Feb 13
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"This half breed bastard son of a Muslim freeloading POS and a white trash communist…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 31 to Surprise: Obama is Already Back And He's Supporting People Protesting Trump's Policies

75 Feb 2
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"These are two of the biggest nothing that have been  elected as Republican reps. the…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 30 to Trump Calls McCain, Graham ‘Weak’ For Opposing Immigration Ban

98 Feb 1
Reply by John Barr

"President Trump should start by arresting Deblaaaasio as his first mayor for violati…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 29 to Trump not just cutting off cash to sanctuary cities, they’re LIVID he’s doing this

84 Jan 31
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"President Trump remove this judge and all of the Omuslime 's apointee's today and re…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 29 to Judge Who Blocked Trump’s Order Was Nominated By OBAMA On Recommendation Of CHUCK SCHUMER

71 Feb 4
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"I can bet that had the police officer saw her and said" what are we having to night…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 29 to Florida Mayor Tells Police, ‘I Didn’t Know We Were Serving Pig Tonight’

95 Feb 3
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"Yes,finally a president that has the balls to stand up to the Muslim bastards that w…"

Skip Foss replied Jan 29 to Question of the Day

55 Jan 30
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service