Jane Binkley's Discussions (1,510)

Discussions Replied To (1510) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm so tired of the liberals and the rest of the crazies calling Trump a racist. I'l…"

Jane Binkley replied Mar 5 to Oregon: Latino Judge ‘Helps Illegal Alien Escape ICE’

23 Mar 5
Reply by Jane Binkley

ADMIN

"Well nobody can say Trump didn't give them a fair chance to work with him and the Re…"

Jane Binkley replied Mar 5 to Trump Advisers Call For A 'Purge' Of Obama Appointees

45 Mar 5
Reply by COL Joseph A. Masterson

"Ronald, that's what I thought when I read the order. It's already in the immigration…"

Jane Binkley replied Feb 21 to Report: Trump Draft Order Would Kick Out Welfare-Dependent Immigrants

44 Feb 23
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

ADMIN

"What makes me mad is the fact that they are building new schools that cost millions…"

Jane Binkley replied Feb 21 to 11-Year-Old Docked Points for Not Bashing Trump

45 Feb 22
Reply by Charles S Imwold

ADMIN

"Paul Simmon, I don't know if they get foreign aid from us, but if they do I think it…"

Jane Binkley replied Feb 21 to NO, TRUMP DIDN’T MAKE UP SWEDEN TERROR ATTACK AND YES, HE IS RIGHT ABOUT SWEDEN’S IMMIGRATION PROBLEM

21 Feb 21
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Trump has so much that he needs to get done that it will take two terms to do it all…"

Jane Binkley replied Feb 21 to Democratic resignation at FEC opens door for Trump to “drain the swamp”

19 Feb 21
Reply by Jane Binkley

"They also need to investigate the OFA (Organizing For Action) committee that Obama i…"

Jane Binkley replied Feb 21 to Canadian Intel Confirms US Senate Bill to Designate Muslim Brotherhood & Front Groups as Terror Organizations

36 Feb 26
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

ADMIN

"I can see it's an old Communist strategy to cause dissent among the people in Trumps…"

Jane Binkley replied Feb 21 to Priebus faces doubts from populist right after rocky week

20 Feb 22
Reply by Charles S Imwold

ADMIN

"Yes and the welfare system is in bad need of an overhaul. They need to throw the ill…"

Jane Binkley replied Feb 20 to DHS chief proposes prosecuting parents of children smuggled into U.S.

33 Feb 21
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Teresa, I don't think that part of the 14th amendment includes illegals. Just legal…"

Jane Binkley replied Feb 20 to DHS chief proposes prosecuting parents of children smuggled into U.S.

33 Feb 21
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Jerry Holbert

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Rush Watches Comey Testimony, Sees Something That Makes Him Immediately Warn Trump

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service