Bradley Rowan's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Geez, this sounds an awful lot like what the Democratic Party is doing now with Blac…"

Bradley Rowan replied Nov 18, 2016 to Professors call Founding Fathers ‘terrorists,’ founding ideals a ‘fabrication’

58 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

ADMIN

"The scariest part of this is that this person votes. Oh my Lord."

Bradley Rowan replied Sep 6, 2016 to Social Justice Warrior Harasses Lyft Driver Over His Hula Doll, Gets Left on Side of Road

38 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Douglas W. Rodrigues

ADMIN

"Maybe Obummer will draw another red line"

Bradley Rowan replied Jul 30, 2016 to U.S. Warships Surround Disputed Chinese Waters, Prepared For War: "WWIII At Stake"

24 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Bradley Rowan

ADMIN

"You are so right; they never give up anything they have taken."

Bradley Rowan replied Jun 28, 2016 to And you thought the Transportation Act Was Just About Fixing Roads......Sorry, folks, think again!

22 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Andrew

ADMIN

"I'm not saying we need that and I think you know that. You are absolutely correct in…"

Bradley Rowan replied Jun 28, 2016 to And you thought the Transportation Act Was Just About Fixing Roads......Sorry, folks, think again!

22 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Andrew

ADMIN

"As much as I hate the thought of taxes, a new tax becomes a necessity. As the use of…"

Bradley Rowan replied Jun 27, 2016 to And you thought the Transportation Act Was Just About Fixing Roads......Sorry, folks, think again!

22 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Andrew

ADMIN

"I guess this is a good thing but moving from NBC to CNN is just a change from the sa…"

Bradley Rowan replied Jan 20, 2016 to Finally: RNC severs ties with NBC News for February 26 debate

26 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Jea9

"OK. Most of this is a non-issue. Some of it may be true but not enough to sway my vo…"

Bradley Rowan replied Jan 17, 2016 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1806 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Little Bright Feather

ADMIN

"There is no such thing as a "temporary tax". If you believe there is your health cos…"

Bradley Rowan replied Dec 29, 2015 to Dem calls for temporary tax to pay for ISIS war

35 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Lyn Agre

ADMIN

"Note where the story originates. Students all over the country are objecting to Mooc…"

Bradley Rowan replied Dec 29, 2015 to Chicago public school students protest their … FREE cafeteria food

31 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by donna laino

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service