girard senesac's Discussions (238)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Every law passed should have a Sunset  provision. If it is that good of a law it wil…"

girard senesac replied Nov 21, 2016 to GOP sets sights on regulation reform under Trump

24 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Dennis Gronquist

ADMIN

"Ryan...you do not consider Mr.Trump your kind of conservative.  Well, you are not my…"

girard senesac replied Jul 20, 2016 to Paul Ryan: Trump's 'Not My Kind of Conservative'

24 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Robert Bolino

ADMIN

"The questions by these democrats show that they know very little about Hillary and h…"

girard senesac replied Jun 26, 2016 to Most Googled Question About Hillary: Is She Going to Jail?

15 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by JohnnyAnt

"Hillary will probably pick a running mate that will please the Wall Street bunch, si…"

girard senesac replied Jun 23, 2016 to Do You Think Bernie Sanders Will Be Hillary's Running Mate?

31 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Karma Miller

ADMIN

"People of Kentucky wake up !   You voted this traitor in and now we are stuck with h…"

girard senesac replied Jun 15, 2016 to Mitch McConnell Says He May Be ‘Open’ to Post-Orlando Gun Control

55 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Debra Beatty

"AMERICA FIRST  1"

girard senesac replied May 5, 2016 to MILLENNIALS REJECT CAPITALISM SHOULD AMERICA DO THE SAME?

49 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Colin Wong

"We all know that Mitch McConnell is a RINO, so it is a toss-up whether or not he wil…"

girard senesac replied Feb 15, 2016 to Mitch McConnell Can Block Obama Recess Appointment to SCOTUS

1 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by girard senesac

ADMIN

"It appears that the FBI is the only Fed agency left , to be impartial and fair in in…"

girard senesac replied Dec 5, 2015 to Obama/Jarrett Warn FBI Director Over Anti-Muslim Tone

122 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Charles E. Brown

ADMIN

"Sorry Daniel, but I am tired of elderly,white-haired congressmen.   Too long holding…"

girard senesac replied Sep 28, 2015 to DANIEL WEBSTER WILL RUN TO REPLACE JOHN BOEHNER AS SPEAKER

36 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Why doesn't the Tea Party (The true conservative organization) define the real defin…"

girard senesac replied Sep 8, 2015 to Why Do Conservative Pundits Despise Trump?

55 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Ray Hause

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service