Roger P. Reece's Discussions (355)

Discussions Replied To (355) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"IMO, the only interest Obama has in a police officer's back is the place to stick th…"

Roger P. Reece replied Jul 20, 2016 to Obama's Open Letter to America's Law Enforcement Community

17 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Dennis Hollfelder

ADMIN

"Do you "liberal Democrats" really understand what this man is advocating in YOUR NAM…"

Roger P. Reece replied Jun 17, 2016 to Democratic senator: 'Due process is what’s killing us right now'

14 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Actually, I will choose "all the above"!"

Roger P. Reece replied Dec 3, 2015 to Beck On Obama: Either ‘Delusional’ Or ‘The Dumbest Son Of A Bitch On The Planet’

80 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by AHP1081

ADMIN

"This is known as a "false flag" operation and is a favorite tactic of Obama and his…"

Roger P. Reece replied Dec 2, 2015 to BUSTED: Black Activist Charged for Making Fake Racist Death Threats Against Student Protesters

25 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Pax Romana

ADMIN

"The Washington Post is no longer even any good for lining bird cages."

Roger P. Reece replied Dec 2, 2015 to Washington Post: Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist

38 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Skip Foss

ADMIN

"Sad when even the French recognize him for what he is."

Roger P. Reece replied Dec 1, 2015 to French Reporters Stunned At Obama’s Ignorance: “He is an Ass*ole! An Ass*ole!”

60 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Drew Stein

ADMIN

"Pretty sad when even the French recognize him for what he is."

Roger P. Reece replied Dec 1, 2015 to French Reporters Stunned At Obama’s Ignorance: “He is an Ass*ole! An Ass*ole!”

60 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Drew Stein

ADMIN

"He is confident in the Democrat Party voter fraud program as sufficient to steal any…"

Roger P. Reece replied Dec 1, 2015 to Obama: ‘I’m Confident in the Wisdom of the American People’ to Not Elect a Republican President

42 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by 9thA

ADMIN

"The Nuremberg War Crimes Trials established the international legal premise that "ju…"

Roger P. Reece replied Nov 28, 2015 to We were just following orders – The Joint Chiefs and the War with ISIS

34 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Francine DiNapoli

ADMIN

"You, Sir, need to read some accurate history.  MacArthur's ego nearly cost us the en…"

Roger P. Reece replied Nov 28, 2015 to We were just following orders – The Joint Chiefs and the War with ISIS

34 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Francine DiNapoli

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service