Dale E. Martin's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I have not watched their stupid participation trophy award crap for the last 40 year…"

Dale E. Martin replied Feb 12, 2017 to Grammys producer wants stars to be political during speeches

50 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Intresting concept. I wonder if she starts singing like a canary if shes comes to a…"

Dale E. Martin replied Feb 11, 2017 to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

98 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I have never ever bought a Starbucks coffee. All that fancy crap is just that, fancy…"

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 30, 2017 to Starbucks Has a Response to President Trump’s Immigration Ban: Hire 10,000 Refugees

57 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Arron Armand Grottolo

ADMIN

"I was thinking the same thing. Cough on me and my food = landing on your ass."

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 17, 2017 to Obamacare supporters cough on diners at Trump NYC hotel

38 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"As would I."

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 15, 2017 to Riot Stand Down: Obama to Fire National Guard Chief During Inauguration

98 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"I have no problem with that."

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 15, 2017 to Riot Stand Down: Obama to Fire National Guard Chief During Inauguration

98 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"He's a piece of white trash. Ship his butt to Russia (they have an Interpol warrent)…"

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 13, 2017 to BREAKING – George Soros HACKED, Revelations Point Straight to The Supreme Court

38 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Thomas

ADMIN

"But, but I thought that the employment picture was all so rosey! Well I guess the pa…"

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 10, 2017 to ‘There Are No Jobs’: Obama Loyalists Scramble To Find Work

41 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Ruth Webster

ADMIN

"Totally agree with that accessment. There are a lot of people in DC that need to be…"

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 6, 2017 to No US carriers were at sea for the past week. That hasn't happened since World War II

30 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"I totally concur with your statement. The Democrats are going to learn a valuable le…"

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 6, 2017 to Senate rejects effort to force 60 votes for Obamacare repeal

23 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by arthur

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service