Dale E. Martin's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I have not watched their stupid participation trophy award crap for the last 40 year…"

Dale E. Martin replied Feb 12, 2017 to Grammys producer wants stars to be political during speeches

50 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Intresting concept. I wonder if she starts singing like a canary if shes comes to a…"

Dale E. Martin replied Feb 11, 2017 to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

98 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I have never ever bought a Starbucks coffee. All that fancy crap is just that, fancy…"

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 30, 2017 to Starbucks Has a Response to President Trump’s Immigration Ban: Hire 10,000 Refugees

57 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Arron Armand Grottolo

ADMIN

"I was thinking the same thing. Cough on me and my food = landing on your ass."

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 17, 2017 to Obamacare supporters cough on diners at Trump NYC hotel

38 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"As would I."

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 15, 2017 to Riot Stand Down: Obama to Fire National Guard Chief During Inauguration

98 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"I have no problem with that."

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 15, 2017 to Riot Stand Down: Obama to Fire National Guard Chief During Inauguration

98 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"He's a piece of white trash. Ship his butt to Russia (they have an Interpol warrent)…"

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 13, 2017 to BREAKING – George Soros HACKED, Revelations Point Straight to The Supreme Court

38 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Thomas

ADMIN

"But, but I thought that the employment picture was all so rosey! Well I guess the pa…"

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 10, 2017 to ‘There Are No Jobs’: Obama Loyalists Scramble To Find Work

41 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Ruth Webster

ADMIN

"Totally agree with that accessment. There are a lot of people in DC that need to be…"

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 6, 2017 to No US carriers were at sea for the past week. That hasn't happened since World War II

30 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"I totally concur with your statement. The Democrats are going to learn a valuable le…"

Dale E. Martin replied Jan 6, 2017 to Senate rejects effort to force 60 votes for Obamacare repeal

23 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by arthur

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service