Jason G Manuel's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

" The use of military grade thermite plastic explosive, and I did read all the commen…"

Jason G Manuel replied Aug 15, 2018 to Alex Jones: 9/11 Was A Inside Job- TTTG Networking

30 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

" After reading just the first two pages of this, I see what all the concerns are, an…"

Jason G Manuel replied Aug 13, 2018 to More than 90 American Muslims Most (D) Running For Office: USA

27 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" I will watch the rest of this video on youtube."

Jason G Manuel replied Aug 13, 2018 to Inside Mexico's Drug Labs

1 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Jason G Manuel

" This is old news, but I did see where it was updated to 2018."

Jason G Manuel replied Aug 13, 2018 to 10,000 Cancer Cases In New York Linked To Toxic 9/11 Dust & Smoke

1 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Jason G Manuel

" I do not know the man, I hope it will make a difference."

Jason G Manuel replied Aug 13, 2018 to President Trump: Strzok Firing Paves Way For New Hillary Investigation

1 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Jason G Manuel

" I downloaded this image. "

Jason G Manuel replied Aug 13, 2018 to Google Caught Tracking Millions Of Users When App Is Switched Off

2 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Jason G Manuel

" I enjoyed the video, I will share it at a site I am at.  Thank You"

Jason G Manuel replied Aug 13, 2018 to 11-Year Old Girl Hacks U.S. Election Website; Debunks ‘Russian Meddling’ Narrative

1 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Jason G Manuel

" This is impossible they gave their word this was ended."

Jason G Manuel replied Aug 13, 2018 to California Senate Passes Euthanasia Bill Encouraging Assisted Suicides

4 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Jea9

" I looked everywhere on youtube for this footage, I have seen it before, I did see a…"

Jason G Manuel replied Aug 13, 2018 to Alex Jones: 9/11 Was A Inside Job- TTTG Networking

30 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Yes, he is the one you picked. "

Jason G Manuel replied Aug 13, 2018 to Alex Jones: 9/11 Was A Inside Job- TTTG Networking

30 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by Chip Bok

ALERT ALERT

Ignored By Media: Trump Is Using Obama’s National Emergency On Mexican Cartels To Build The Border Wall

President Trump declared a State of Emergency at the US southern border on Friday.

Declaring the immigration crisis a national emergency was overdue. Presidents have declared national emergencies for nearly 50 years.

Barack Obama declared 13 national emergencies, 11 of which continue to this day. The Obama emergencies included the Swine Flu, Flint water crisis and Iran.

And Obama declared the Mexican drug cartels a national emergency in 2011.

Congress believes President Trump has $21 billion in unobligated military construction funding money available for the border wall with Mexico.

Now this was mostly ignored by the liberal media. President Trump is using Barack Obama’s previous national emergency on Mexican drug cartels to get funding for the border wall.

Via Law and Crime:

As it turns out, back in 2011 then-President Barack Obama issued an executive order “blocking property of transnational criminal organizations organizations.” Obama cited his authority as granted through the Constitution to invoke the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, 50 U.S.C. 1701, and the National Emergencies Act, 50 U.S.C. 1601. The latter is the same legislation that Trump is citing to get funding for the wall to achieve his immigration reform goals. That executive order targeted a number of criminal organizations, including the Mexican Los Zetas cartel, an ally of the MS-13 gang President Trump has regularly called out as a danger to Americans.

“Drugs, gangs and people — an invasion,” Trump said on Friday. “We have an invasion coming into this country.”

Trump all but thanked his predecessor on Friday.

“We may be using one of the national emergencies that [Obama] signed having to do with criminal cartels… it’s a very good national emergency… we’re going to be using parts of it,” he said.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service