Katherine Hovey's Discussions (2,293)

Discussions Replied To (2277) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought the law was intended that if both parents were US citizens and were "abroa…"

Katherine Hovey replied Jun 6, 2015 to Sen Cruz knows better

2 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by davidfarrar

"is he twisting violent crime stats on purpose?  probably.  what he represented is in…"

Katherine Hovey replied Jun 6, 2015 to MUSLIM CONGRESSMAN SICS JUSTICE ON MOSQUE PROTESTERS

48 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Carla jones

"maybe it would be wise and realize this whole movement was a purposeful push of the…"

Katherine Hovey replied Jun 5, 2015 to Bruce Jenner Comes out, and Social Conservatives Logically Take an Apocalyptic View

2 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Katherine Hovey

"yes, he is a hero.  and yes, he does deserve freedom.  he brought what everyone alre…"

Katherine Hovey replied Jun 5, 2015 to Edward Snowden is a Patriot and Deserves Freedom

1 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Katherine Hovey

"perhaps why he is president - he's not only a liar but he's also that stupid he'll j…"

Katherine Hovey replied Jun 5, 2015 to RINO Boehner Pushing Obamatrade, but Has He Read It?

35 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Shirley Williams

"My thought:  when your goal is to educate everyone on intimacy - there is no intimac…"

Katherine Hovey replied Jun 5, 2015 to ‘Democratic’ School Takes Students On This Shocking Field Trip; Parents LIVID

46 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"they oppose because they give up their control of women.  seriously:  feminists are…"

Katherine Hovey replied Jun 5, 2015 to Why Liberals Oppose Over-the-Counter Birth Control

10 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Freddie A. Hisle

"I think Boehner got Obama to "allow" China (that made me scratch my head) - this goe…"

Katherine Hovey replied Jun 5, 2015 to RINO Boehner Pushing Obamatrade, but Has He Read It?

35 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Shirley Williams

ADMIN

"I was thinking that too the other day - taxes to the states only; then the states pa…"

Katherine Hovey replied Jun 3, 2015 to GOPer decries 'regulation without representation'

16 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

ADMIN

"This man and his administration are duplicate of the crap first derived out of CA -…"

Katherine Hovey replied Jun 3, 2015 to Spanish-Speaking Clerks for Obamacare Made Double Compared to English Speakers

24 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by roy veteto

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

What’s The Reward for Instigating Mass Rioting in Ferguson? Michael Brown’s Parents Have Just Found Out

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service