Dale Heathman's Discussions (2,162)

Discussions Replied To (2162) Replies Latest Activity

"Hank, and Tif, My intention is not to sound mean, angry, or as Tif said, " old fuddy…"

Dale Heathman replied Oct 16 to The Tea Party Command Centers' New Video

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Grow the hell up."

Dale Heathman replied Oct 16 to The Tea Party Command Centers' New Video

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"The fountains of Learning and Religion are corrupted, overthrown by a perverted lawl…"

Dale Heathman replied Oct 15 to Do You Actually Care About Your Child's Education and Privacy???

2 Oct 15
Reply by Dale Heathman

"yournewswire.com site is filled with articles said to be penned by a Sean Adl-Tabata…"

Dale Heathman replied Oct 15 to Mandalay Bay Owners: Police Timeline Is An Outright LIE

5 Oct 15
Reply by Hank Jordan

"I, too, admire this ability, this talent to write in this fashion. Thank you, kind s…"

Dale Heathman replied Oct 14 to Long Grows The Shadow Of Tyranny Upon The Land

5 Oct 14
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"I am glad you interpreted that euphemism at the end. I would have spent days working…"

Dale Heathman replied Oct 13 to Detroit Firefighter IMMEDIATELY Fired As “Racially Insensitive” Gift Brought To Work

33 Oct 15
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

"I don't for a moment believe that phony figure officially rendering Blacks as a mere…"

Dale Heathman replied Oct 13 to Detroit Firefighter IMMEDIATELY Fired As “Racially Insensitive” Gift Brought To Work

33 Oct 15
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

"Compromise is like cancer. Once it spreads from merely reaching an agreement to the…"

Dale Heathman replied Oct 13 to “I Want Our Laws Enforced”: Widow SLAMS Texas Court As Illegal’s Sentencing Revealed

2 Oct 13
Reply by Dale Heathman

"The only thing that is not at all cloaked in mystery and confusion that can be glean…"

Dale Heathman replied Oct 13 to FBI Wipes Phones & Laptops of Las Vegas Massacre

1 Oct 13
Reply by Dale Heathman

"Why don't we just do away with all laws. Everyone of them. Now, wouldn't that be fai…"

Dale Heathman replied Oct 12 to ‘Feminist Economics’: Coming to a College Campus Near You

8 Oct 12
Reply by Jea9

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Democrat Busted For Nasty Crime, This Is Shocking

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service