Dale Heathman's Discussions (1,975)

Discussions Replied To (1975) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree. But when you and I say this it goes absolutely nowhere. If the over riding…"

Dale Heathman replied 16 hours ago to Antifa – Just Who Are They?

3 16 hours ago
Reply by Dale Heathman

"Interesting. But, Antifa has a father. Or a mother. Groups do not organize without o…"

Dale Heathman replied 17 hours ago to Antifa – Just Who Are They?

3 16 hours ago
Reply by Dale Heathman

"It is the primary purpose of good government to uphold the Rule of Law, and for the…"

Dale Heathman replied 17 hours ago to FBI Admits Their Informants Participated in Deadly Charlottesville Riots — Report

2 15 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"How on earth do such people get elected to anything? Who votes for these people, and…"

Dale Heathman replied yesterday to Missouri senator who posted 'I hope Trump is assassinated' on Facebook finally apologizes to the president

3 yesterday
Reply by Dale Heathman

"Jea9, To tell the truth I wasn't really responding to you directly, but to Mr. Grane…"

Dale Heathman replied on Tuesday to What Does God Say About Solar Eclipes?

8 11 hours ago
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"I appreciate this fellows letter even though I believe that he is in error on his un…"

Dale Heathman replied on Tuesday to What Does God Say About Solar Eclipes?

8 11 hours ago

"Absolutely correct.  "

Dale Heathman replied on Monday to We’re Still Waiting on Democrats to Denounce Antifa… and Waiting, and Continuing to Wait

2 on Monday
Reply by Dale Heathman

"I would encourage those to read Matthew, chapter 12, verses 39 and 40, in regards to…"

Dale Heathman replied on Monday to What Does God Say About Solar Eclipes?

8 11 hours ago

"Once again, here is a national publication, for anyone who cares to read it, stating…"

Dale Heathman replied on Monday to A Warning to Trump and the Nation

4 on Monday
Reply by Frankmusic

"You probably left out something or other but you made a damn good point regardless."

Dale Heathman replied on Monday to Rush Limbaugh: ‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

4 on Monday
Reply by Dale Heathman

RSS

Joe Arpaio: One Day I Will Go Public – What They Did to Me They Can Do to Anybody

~

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service