Dale Heathman's Discussions (1,689)

Discussions Replied To (1689) Replies Latest Activity

"Forming another political party by starting with the true conservatives in congress…"

Dale Heathman replied 2 hours ago to 4/27 Congress ignores ability to strike Obamacare, preferring to entrench control

105 2 hours ago
Reply by Dale Heathman

"I think I have it figured out. Pelosi has a bowel problem. It runs in reverse."

Dale Heathman replied yesterday to Pelosi Receives Pushback After Calling Trump’s Border Wall ‘A Sign Of Weakness’

15 14 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Is it a sign of weakness to lock the doors before  going to bed? Does Pelosi? Only c…"

Dale Heathman replied yesterday to Pelosi Receives Pushback After Calling Trump’s Border Wall ‘A Sign Of Weakness’

15 14 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"George Washington was a member of a secret society in that the society (Freemasonry)…"

Dale Heathman replied on Wednesday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

85 3 hours ago
Reply by InfoWarsTV1

"There is no doubt that Trump will indeed get that wall built. This man is determined…"

Dale Heathman replied on Tuesday to MAGA- Three Trump successes celebrated just today

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Betty

"The closing sentence, " Liberals count on their blind followers to be ignorant of hi…"

Dale Heathman replied on Tuesday to Cultural Marxism and Euphemisms

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Dale Heathman

"Marilyn, I like that one in the middle left side, the bearded lady, the one standing…"

Dale Heathman replied on Tuesday to BREAKING: Hannity Accuser Drops Bombshell, Media Horrified

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Consider for a moment that O'Reilly is innocent just as Hannity is. And, in my opini…"

Dale Heathman replied on Tuesday to BREAKING: Hannity Accuser Drops Bombshell, Media Horrified

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"His next Job? He has never ever had a damned job. Never.  As in EVER. He has always…"

Dale Heathman replied on Monday to Obama envisions army of community organizers to fix American politics

2 on Monday
Reply by Jea9

"Is it also hate speech to shout "build that damned wall, high and mighty, along our…"

Dale Heathman replied on Monday to Berkeley Mayor Revealed to Be Linked to Violent Leftist Group

5 on Monday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Trump Voters Will Abandon GOP if Border Wall Not Built

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service