Lois Potts's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"yes lock them all up.  what a bunch of scumbags they all are.  makes me absolutely s…"

Lois Potts replied Mar 27, 2017 to John Podesta & Hillary Clinton Scandal Back Again

6 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

"thank you so much for being here.  I am so happy I found this page as it has a lot o…"

Lois Potts replied Mar 6, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"the russian claim is the same kind of deal they tried with benghazi.  and the video…"

Lois Potts replied Mar 5, 2017 to Unbelievable! Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted

28 May 7, 2017
Reply by Cathy Anifant

ADMIN

"stalling until it dies a natural death aint all that bad an idea at this point.  it…"

Lois Potts replied Mar 5, 2017 to Sen. Rand Paul: Been told to ‘take it or leave it’ on Obamacare strategy

117 May 29, 2017
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"she is asking for martyrs in the black community  .  that communist bitch needs to g…"

Lois Potts replied Mar 5, 2017 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"If he doesn't uphold the law then he has no business being in law enforcement.  Is t…"

Lois Potts replied Mar 5, 2017 to Stealth Sanctuary to Avoid Losing Federal Funds, Police Chief Pens Spanish Letter Assuring Illegal Aliens

35 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Kim E. Shaulis

ADMIN

"I feel so bad for the Bundy group.  I remember how law enf.  killed so many of their…"

Lois Potts replied Mar 5, 2017 to Bundy Ranch Trial Bombshell: Agents told to stop day before major confrontation with protesters

19 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Oleg Gielman

ADMIN

"Obama is a communist.  and boy is the party sore .  Drain that swamp Trump.  You kno…"

Lois Potts replied Mar 4, 2017 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

83 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

"I agree,   no way would trump say this unless it was absolutely true.  God bless the…"

Lois Potts replied Mar 4, 2017 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

83 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

"The irony of this is you cut this group down to size you cut the street protesters s…"

Lois Potts replied Mar 4, 2017 to Obama's Legacy: Half Of College Students Now Expect Taxpayers To Bail Them Out

30 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Charles Teachout

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service