Gregory Lesniewski's Discussions (769)

Discussions Replied To (765) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff, now YOU are right i=on! That is why I like Trump, because he is "arrogant" eno…"

Gregory Lesniewski replied Jan 8, 2016 to Militia Sets Up Command Center South of San Antonio

243 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Gregory Lesniewski

"Thank you! The Crusaders prayed every time prior to going into battle! And please, k…"

Gregory Lesniewski replied Jan 7, 2016 to Militia Sets Up Command Center South of San Antonio

243 Jan 8, 2016

"I was just making the point that wealth is not a factor when a candidate does not fl…"

Gregory Lesniewski replied Jan 7, 2016 to Militia Sets Up Command Center South of San Antonio

243 Jan 8, 2016

"uh Bob! If you read my post that IS the person I cited as saying it! You CAN read, c…"

243 Jan 8, 2016

"If you are not concerned or jealous of his wealth, why do you keep referring to it?…"

243 Jan 8, 2016

"Arrogance? When you are honest and right on  you can afford to be arrogant! You stan…"

243 Jan 8, 2016

"You got it, Lawrence! Seems Bob  is letting his jealousy about wealth blind him from…"

243 Jan 8, 2016

"I never said anything about the sword concerning Jerico! But it is in the Bible abou…"

243 Jan 8, 2016

"Very good point, Eugene! There are other ways to communicate besides the internet! A…"

243 Jan 8, 2016

"Even in the Bible it states that one should "get a sword and defend his country, tri…"

243 Jan 8, 2016

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service